• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Point of order:  I can, but it's really really HARD.   And I claim Head of Frogwarts.  I won't fight you for it, but I can ask politely and/or nag incessantly as may befit the situation.  As a last

I like him.   He "gets" us.

Surely Froggy is head of Frogwarts.  I'm not even sure he can assemble a miniature without modding it.

We were merely defending ourselves.

In fact we would love peace and tranquility.

Raging barbarians rampaging through my house destroying tables full of terrain, minis, and games on the basis of unsubstantiated rumor, IS NOT defending yourself....

Knarthex

• Like 8

Raging barbarians rampaging through my house destroying tables full of terrain, minis, and games on the basis of unsubstantiated rumor, IS NOT defending yourself....

Knarthex

Errmmm but I was Glittered and needed to get rid of it...sorry that I chose your historical set up for it.

And I'm sure the Barbarian had a good reason to believe the rumours.

The real culprit is the one who spreaded the rumours...

However I will restrain myself from shedding glitter in your house again, and I will try to "herd" the Barbarian into more peaceful behaviour ( or at least direct his anger towards others)

• Like 2

Knarthex

However I will restrain myself from shedding glitter in your house again, and I will try to "herd" the Barbarian into more peaceful behaviour ( or at least direct his anger towards others)

As well try to herd cats or push rope.....

Knarthex

• Like 4

House Frogwarts deplores, abjures, and disavows any knowledge or responsibility for the actions of its founder, which may or may not include glitterbombings and a giant mechanoid self-aware shop-vac currently digesting Ub3r and/or Knarthex's sparkling scalps.

Anyway, we neither confirm nor deny...anything.

• Like 9

RE: Wars, rages, rampages, and glitterbombing -

War was brought upon US by the HoH Great Frog to test out his mechanical glitterbomb deploying glitterpults and continued with the Kittythulu who struck at us a second time...  :grr:

Tables broken - I was given highly reliable intel that Tabletop had either filled my coffee with decaff or forgotten to refill the pot (can't remember which as I was enraged)...Never mind what it was... both are offenses to the Coffee Gods and do not go without some kind of consequences being enacted.  :blink:

The peace will be kept as long as nobody moves against us ... again. Our HoH has declared it so, but if someone does do an act of war again, I will finish it. *pats his Light-Axe and his eyes crackle with the dark side of the Force*  :wow:

• Like 4

RE: Wars, rages, rampages, and glitterbombing -

War was brought upon US by the HoH Great Frog to test out his mechanical glitterbomb deploying glitterpults and continued with the Kittythulu who struck at us a second time...  :grr:

Tables broken - I was given highly reliable intel that Tabletop had either filled my coffee with decaff or forgotten to refill the pot (can't remember which as I was enraged)...Never mind what it was... both are offenses to the Coffee Gods and do not go without some kind of consequences being enacted.  :blink:

The peace will be kept as long as nobody moves against us ... again. Our HoH has declared it so, but if someone does do an act of war again, I will finish it. *pats his Light-Axe and his eyes crackle with the dark side of the Force*  :wow:

The ever vigilant Wolf stands at the Barbarians side.

We are peaceful unless provoked.

Don't provoke House Figmentius.

Angry%20Techno%20Wolf_zpsfrvhmvhd.jpg

• Like 3

*sits back*

*ponders*

Hey, if you guys wipe each other out, I promise to take care of all your minis for you, OK? I'll give 'em a good home, some loving paint, that sort of thing. They'll be cherished and loved. I promise. So, y'know, don't worry about that while you're off waging war and stuff.

Just sayin'.

• Like 10