• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Point of order:  I can, but it's really really HARD.   And I claim Head of Frogwarts.  I won't fight you for it, but I can ask politely and/or nag incessantly as may befit the situation.  As a last

I like him.   He "gets" us.

Surely Froggy is head of Frogwarts.  I'm not even sure he can assemble a miniature without modding it.

The ever vigilant Wolf stands at the Barbarians side.

We are peaceful unless provoked.

Don't provoke House Figmentius

Pcktint, on 30 September 2015- 11:02 PM, said:          (Quote from House Figmentius Common Room thread, p49)

*reconnaissances the field with jetpack and glitterbomb*

*notices that the wolf and the barbarian could be collateral damage.*

*thinks for a little bit* What was it that Spock said? ...The many over the few? That's it!

*bombs away on the invaders*

By the by....

Did you guys get the Platypi glitter off?

You know what Lady Bathory said about the rugs and glitter....

Knarthex

Edited by knarthex
  • Like 3

We had our secondary defense shield up already after the Frog dropped the first bomb. The platypus was late to the party, I swear he's second cousin on his mother's side was part of House Procrastius... no matter, we accept him for what he is as he's a collector of 20 minis!

• Like 2

War was brought upon US by the HoH Great Frog to test out his mechanical glitterbomb deploying glitterpults and continued with the Kittythulu who struck at us a second time...  :grr:

To be fair, he wasn't waging war, he was testing a new model idea and it got a little out of hand.  He does that.  Kind of like the mad scientist who creates the death ray (which he has done!) and does;t really worry too much about where he aims it.

You should think about instituting some sort of self-rule about when to invoke your Rage Powers...

War was brought upon US by the HoH Great Frog to test out his mechanical glitterbomb deploying glitterpults and continued with the Kittythulu who struck at us a second time...  :grr:

To be fair, he wasn't waging war, he was testing a new model idea and it got a little out of hand.  He does that.  Kind of like the mad scientist who creates the death ray (which he has done!) and does;t really worry too much about where he aims it.

You should think about instituting some sort of self-rule about when to invoke your Rage Powers...

Tell him to keep his glitter to a practice field and we won't have problems. Rage Powers aren't easily controlled either...  :blink:

• Like 5

I don't wanna die as a test subject !!!

Let him play with a Bacon dispenser instead, now THAT they might point at me...plze?

EDIT: And we didn"t start the war...we were attacked. Is self defense permitted? Or should we just be slaughtered like sheep when we are attacked?

Will the mad Frog be restrained?

Edited by Xherman1964
  • Like 3

I don't wanna die as a test subject !!!

Let him play with a Bacon dispenser instead, now THAT they might point at me...plze?

I also volunteer to help test the Bacon Dispenser.

• Like 3

If you start another House war after I've forbidden it, I will manually dock you post count, and don't test me to see if I do or not!

:devil:

-----> GASP <----

You mean that The very first person to be inducted into a house, might also be the first person to be ejected from a house for non-qualification????

----->Snarfs down ________ <------

Knarthex

Edit- forgot the purple

Edited by knarthex
  • Like 5