• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Point of order:  I can, but it's really really HARD.   And I claim Head of Frogwarts.  I won't fight you for it, but I can ask politely and/or nag incessantly as may befit the situation.  As a last

I like him.   He "gets" us.

Surely Froggy is head of Frogwarts.  I'm not even sure he can assemble a miniature without modding it.

We were merely defending ourselves.

In fact we would love peace and tranquility.

Raging barbarians rampaging through my house destroying tables full of terrain, minis, and games on the basis of unsubstantiated rumor, IS NOT defending yourself....

Knarthex

QFT! :grr:

RE: Wars, rages, rampages, and glitterbombing -

War was brought upon US by the HoH Great Frog to test out his mechanical glitterbomb deploying glitterpults and continued with the Kittythulu who struck at us a second time...  :grr:

Tables broken - I was given highly reliable intel that Tabletop had either filled my coffee with decaff or forgotten to refill the pot (can't remember which as I was enraged)...Never mind what it was... both are offenses to the Coffee Gods and do not go without some kind of consequences being enacted.  :blink:

The peace will be kept as long as nobody moves against us ... again. Our HoH has declared it so, but if someone does do an act of war again, I will finish it. *pats his Light-Axe and his eyes crackle with the dark side of the Force*  :wow:

'Highly reliable intel' my left ear!! You heard a rumor,DIDN'T EVEN TRY TO SUBSTANTIATE IT, and threw a temper tantrum.

Instead of hiding in your cave, you could come by house Tabletop and help clean up the mess you made, or, you know, at least apologize.

• Like 5

RE: Wars, rages, rampages, and glitterbombing -

War was brought upon US by the HoH Great Frog to test out his mechanical glitterbomb deploying glitterpults and continued with the Kittythulu who struck at us a second time...  :grr:

Tables broken - I was given highly reliable intel that Tabletop had either filled my coffee with decaff or forgotten to refill the pot (can't remember which as I was enraged)...Never mind what it was... both are offenses to the Coffee Gods and do not go without some kind of consequences being enacted.  :blink:

The peace will be kept as long as nobody moves against us ... again. Our HoH has declared it so, but if someone does do an act of war again, I will finish it. *pats his Light-Axe and his eyes crackle with the dark side of the Force*  :wow:

'Highly reliable intel' my left ear!! You heard a rumor,DIDN'T EVEN TRY TO SUBSTANTIATE IT, and threw a temper tantrum.

Instead of hiding in your cave, you could come by house Tabletop and help clean up the mess you made, or, you know, at least apologize.

I had it on good authority! *points at Qwyk* HE told me! If he was mistaken and gave me bad intel, he is responsible for the mess...  <_<

• Like 1

Trust, but verify. Did you do that?

And it wasn't Qwyk that made the mess, as the footage on our surveillance cameras clearly shows.

Umm... no... guess I can't trust him again?  :rock:

OH you have surveillance footage? Can you please umm... kindly delete that part where I lifted my kilt and mooned everyone?  :huh:  :blush:

• Like 6

Hah! We'd have to have minds first before mind control could work on us! And considering the obsessive hoarding of minis Figmentians continue to engage in, it's pretty clear they've all lost their minds already... ::P:

And my bidding is to keep doing whatever you were beforehand, so whatever.

• Like 5

I'm very confused here.

I'm not at all sure what house my (not so) small hoard of modified minis puts me in.

And we get a custom title at 1000 posts? How did I miss that?

Resistance is futile, assimilate into Figmentius!!

Yes, 1000 posts you can PM Bryan and he'll put in your custom title for you.

• Like 4