• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If they are modded and painted, Procrastius isn't for you.

If they are modded, and you're still thinking about painting them, or you planned the mod, but only started collecting bits, or it's primed and one color is basecoated...

Welcome home.

• Like 9

Any other Vet reading these last few posts feel like he / she did when walking by the recruiting station????

C'mon guys!

You are all acting like you have a Quota to fill!

I am sure that people reading the different House threads, and this one, all the way to the ends, will have a pretty good idea of which House of Lunatics they belong to already!

8)

George

• Like 6

Any other Vet reading these last few posts feel like he / she did when walking by the recruiting station????

C'mon guys!

I am sure that people reading the different House threads, and this one, all the way to the ends, will have a pretty good idea of which House of Lunatics they belong to already!

8)

George

All in good fun.
  • Like 5

C'mon guys!

8)

George

All in good fun.

I know, that's why it was PURPLE!

8)

George

• Like 3

C'mon guys!

8)

George

Nobody is actively recruiting..we just encourage people to make the right choice ( House Figmentius).

I doubt anybody here is pressing others into "service"

And to all those Houseless people with or almost with at least1000 posts , let me just say this

want_zpsigv7gd8z.jpg

• Like 3

I'm really thinking Frogwarts fits, but the darn purple unicorn is drawing me like a beacon of weirdness.....

Just like when taking a test, always go with your gut instinct; it's very rarely wrong.

• Like 3

Frogwarts is not so much about the strict bioscience as it is about roboticization and cyborgiasticity.

Looking at my latest health report:

- Mechanical heart valve

- Replaced aorta with Dacron Bonesium

- Pacemaker Cardiac backup system

- Orthopedic foot insoles Land mobility upgrade

I have to remind myself that part of me (literally) is a member of House Frogwarts.

Next on the list, fix my elfing right knee.

• Like 7

Frogwarts is not so much about the strict bioscience as it is about roboticization and cyborgiasticity.

Looking at my latest health report:

- Mechanical heart valve

- Replaced aorta with Dacron Bonesium

- Pacemaker Cardiac backup system

- Orthopedic foot insoles Land mobility upgrade

I have to remind myself that part of me (literally) is a member of House Frogwarts.

Next on the list, fix my elfing right knee.

hope it will all go well for you.

• Like 2