Choose a House

Reaperbryan

Sorry, was making a submarine out of my son's Halo figure pods.  What?

Tabletop will need time to create game-statistics on your submarines. Also, we're going to need some water terrain boards now. Procrastius, get right on that ;)

Way ahead of you on the water board.

Veteran, Act3+, Exp4+, Save4+, 2x missiles 30" 4/2FP, 2x LMG 24" 3/1FP, Twin blaster cannon 40" 2/6 FP, water movement 18", heavy armor, 326pts.

We're waterboarding our minis now? What's going on here? I'm so confused...

• Like 5

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, was making a submarine out of my son's Halo figure pods. What?

Tabletop will need time to create game-statistics on your submarines. Also, we're going to need some water terrain boards now. Procrastius, get right on that ;)
Way ahead of you on the water board.

All I have to do is walk outside.

FTFY, especially for the time of your original post. Glad to hear that Charlestown survived the worst of the weather relatively unharmed.

edited to bold my change as I originally posted from my phone.

Edited by FaekiasDracon
  • Like 1

Hey, if this House Buglips is a thing, I'm in. The House of Sporadic Posting. The coat of arms should be obvious.

Buglips is not a house and cannot have a house. The House would replace his current group affiliation "Forum Mascot" a group to which he is the only one.

What if I deputized somebody to be head of House Buglips while I retained my current status and title and merely served as constitutional regent?

This is a very fancy way of saying fan club. I'm also keen on the idea as it lays the foundation for my future ascension as first cult leader, then religious icon.

A Canticle For Buglipsitz.

Probably none of this is actually a good idea, given the shenanigans and trouble I already manage to get into. I probably should not have any sort of team I can convince to do things.

• Like 10