• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A reminder people, when we say House Buglips, it's not so much a club house as it is a support group for those who have met Buglips, or just seen him, or have been within smelling distance of him, or had rotten fish head thrown at you by him, or asked about old paint and minis.

And not so much a House as a secret society. A very well hidden one. Because really, who wants it to be known that you interacted with the tangerine goblin?

Edited by Cranky Dog
  • Like 4

Hey, if this House Buglips is a thing, I'm in. The House of Sporadic Posting. The coat of arms should be obvious.

Buglips is not a house and cannot have a house. The House would replace his current group affiliation "Forum Mascot" a group to which he is the only one.

What if I deputized somebody to be head of House Buglips while I retained my current status and title and merely served as constitutional regent?

This is a very fancy way of saying fan club. I'm also keen on the idea as it lays the foundation for my future ascension as first cult leader, then religious icon.

A Canticle For Buglipsitz.

Probably none of this is actually a good idea, given the shenanigans and trouble I already manage to get into. I probably should not have any sort of team I can convince to do things.

Haven't you already convinced people to do crazy things... like your "paint something really big in a short time with a tiny brush" challenge? 

• Like 3

Hey, if this House Buglips is a thing, I'm in. The House of Sporadic Posting. The coat of arms should be obvious.

Buglips is not a house and cannot have a house. The House would replace his current group affiliation "Forum Mascot" a group to which he is the only one.

What if I deputized somebody to be head of House Buglips while I retained my current status and title and merely served as constitutional regent?

Dibs.

• Like 2

A reminder people, when we say House Buglips, it's not so much a club house as it is a support group for those who have met Buglips, or just seen him, or have been within smelling distance of him, or had rotten fish head thrown at you by him, or asked about old paint and minis.

And not so much a House as a secret society. A very well hidden one. Because really, who wants it to be known that you interacted with the tangerine goblin?

Well, everybody keeps saying about how they've been subjected to the horror of his stench, but Buglips once gave me sage advice when he told me to never sniff goblin butt. If that's not love, what is?

• Like 4

This is a very fancy way of saying fan club. I'm also keen on the idea as it lays the foundation for my future ascension as first cult leader, then religious icon.

A Canticle For Buglipsitz.

Probably none of this is actually a good idea, given the shenanigans and trouble I already manage to get into. I probably should not have any sort of team I can convince to do things.

Haven't you already convinced people to do crazy things... like your "paint something really big in a short time with a tiny brush" challenge? 

Good point.

Is this the first clue about a secret cult existing?

• Like 2

Good point.

The Kiwis convinced big chunks of the world that it was a good idea to tie rubber bands to your feet and jump off of perfectly good bridges. "Talking people into doing ridiculous things" isn't a high bar to set. ::P: 

• Like 8

Good point.

The Kiwis convinced big chunks of the world that it was a good idea to tie rubber bands to your feet and jump off of perfectly good bridges. "Talking people into doing ridiculous things" isn't a high bar to set. ::P:

National invention or not, I ain't jumping off any bridges.

• Like 6

jumping off a perfectly good bridge is like jumping out of a perfectly good airplane.

Fun?
Unless you're doing it for the military. They take all the fun out of it.

I'm pretty sure it's the people at the bottom with the guns and the bombs and the pew pew pew that are taking the fun out of it.