jumping off a perfectly good bridge is like jumping out of a perfectly good airplane.

Fun?
Unless you're doing it for the military. They take all the fun out of it.

I'm pretty sure it's the people at the bottom with the guns and the bombs and the pew pew pew that are taking the fun out of it.
No, it's more the "we're going to drop you from 800 ft, so pray you don't break anything" part.
  • Like 1
  • Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's funny is in scared of heights. I'd never bungee jump off a bridge or whatever, but I'd be willing to try skydiving.

What's really funny is that I feel exactly the same way!!! It's probably like how I'm terrified of falling, but I LOVE roller coasters. Go figure.

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 2

What's funny is in scared of heights. I'd never bungee jump off a bridge or whatever, but I'd be willing to try skydiving.

What's really funny is that I feel exactly the same way!!! It's probably like how I'm terrified of falling, but I LOVE roller coasters. Go figure.

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

Oh yes, love big fast scary roller coasters too!!

• Like 2

Soon I will have a house... THEN ALL SHALL COWER BEFORE ME!!! HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

(Please ignore me, my brain's being rude at me today so I'm trying to distract it with nonsense.)

Congrats on your ascension!

Verily! Thou hast joined an elite fellowship! Now be sure to choose wisely...  

• Like 6

Soon I will have a house... THEN ALL SHALL COWER BEFORE ME!!! HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

(Please ignore me, my brain's being rude at me today so I'm trying to distract it with nonsense.)

When my brain does this I like to take it out for a while and enjoy the soft, soothing echo of a breeze through my skull. Perfect relaxation with no annoying wizard voices.

• Like 6

Buy a house, get a hobby!

You have been warned...

Good luck with it!

8)

George

• Like 5

Buy a house, get a hobby!

You have been warned...

Good luck with it!

8)

George

I already bought a house! And filled it with hobbies! And then acquired more hobbies! I might have a problem. :down:

I meant that I'd be joining a house on here! ::):

• Like 6

The tallest thing I ever jumped off of deliberately was a 6 foot fence. Like this one:

wood-fencing-michigan.jpg

Like, but not the same. The one I jumped off of had picket points instead of squared off boards.

[Abe Simpson Voice] "It was the style back then..." [/Abe]

I survived because I was ten.  I would not survive if I tried it now.  :ph34r: Same goes for whoever I landed on. 

• Like 5