• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember if you don't have 1000 posts yet, posts in the "Off-topic" areas DO NOT COUNT towards your post counts. So go to the WIP and Show-off sections, post your work and comment on others works to raise your #'s.

ETA: Bryan rocks!!

Edited by ub3r_n3rd
  • Like 4

Remember if you don't have 1000 posts yet, posts in the "Off-topic" areas DO NOT COUNT towards your post counts. So go to the WIP and Show-off sections, post your work and comment on others works to raise your #'s.

They do now.

test it.

WOOT!!!

• Like 2

Hmmn.  Must consider.  I do like my little bones badge.  All I do is put fancy bases on things.  Which house is that? :lol:

I had suggested Baserin as the house that goes crazy on basing... and kinda sorta forgets to paint the mini... :lol: But it does seem like it has been subsumed by Frogwarts. Maybe it's a sub house tucked away in Frogwarts massive basement.

• Like 7

I arbitrarily decided you had to have 1,000 posts to join a house.

I could change that number and open the floodgates...

1000 seems like a good place for it, it's when people get title changes so it goes hand-in-hand with joining a house. 

• Like 6

I picked tabletop because though I have a large collection, it's not as large as others, and I don't have a gotta catch them all that others seem to have. I do actually finish minis, so procrastinius wasn't quite right. I adhore basing, and have barely done any sort of conversion, so Frogwarts does not fit (though it has the most fun name). 

But I do purposefully set out to paint table top (Sometimes I seem to fail to do.) So I think this is where I will live. :lol:

Edited by Thes Hunter
  • Like 8

I picked tabletop because though I have a large collection, it's not as large as others, and I don't have a gotta catch them all that others seem to have. I do actually finish minis, so procrastinius wasn't quite right. I adhore basing, and have barely done any sort of conversion, so Frogwarts does not fit (though it has the most fun name). 

But I do purposefully set up to paint table top (Sometimes I seem to fail to do.) So I think this is where I will live. :lol:

Well if you decide to change houses, Figmentius would gladly accept you!  ^_^

• Like 4