And it looks like I'm Jenny Ginny Weasley. Going to be a while before I get that 1K level.

Edit: I'm blaming Samuel Adams for that typo.

Same here. But I'm working on it! And a Sam Adams Harvest Saison sounds good!

I'm torn. I've had my Bones tag since Bones 1...

I'm a hardened veteran...

Same here... Someone needs to do a Bones I, II, & III Supporter image...

I did one, but it did not turn out good.  Took the three bones and the reaper tag. Pasted them together and shrink 50%.  Did not have a good edit program to match sizes.  Oh well!

Now to just get over a hundred new post to ascend to god hood.  Every so often my post numbers drop.

• Like 4
  • Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely Figmentius for me.

BRB, gotta make 80 more posts... lol

You've got all weekend, go Marineal go. You can do eet!

I've a feeling we're gonna need a bigger house. I've a feeling we'll be featured on an episode of Hoarders eventually.

Yeah, I'm definitely going to need more shelves or something! 

I may need a shelf of shame that I hide somewhere so the Hubs doesn't see it!

• Like 6

Definitely Figmentius for me.

BRB, gotta make 80 more posts... lol

You've got all weekend, go Marineal go. You can do eet!

I've a feeling we're gonna need a bigger house. I've a feeling we'll be featured on an episode of Hoarders eventually.

Yeah, I'm definitely going to need more shelves or something! 

I may need a shelf of shame that I hide somewhere so the Hubs doesn't see it!

Buy a little suitcase, line it with foam and carry your minis around, when asked what's in it...just work..no lie..

• Like 5

House Tabletop is all about function and practicality. We have a fully stocked kitchen, and bar, but we do not have a pasta press, a fondue pot, or margarita makers. Those gadgets may sound fun and useful, but they generally just sit around unused. So none of that for us! :lol:

*We do in fact have a past press (see below), but it's for basing. However, we do not have a melon baller, we use a spoon to make our melon balls.

Edited by Thes Hunter
  • Like 10

One thing I just thought about was my Avatar (which is Richard's eyes from the web comic Looking for Group).  One of the early things he said was "For Pony!" as a battle cry. 

Realizing I have a Knight (Pony) on my house makes me that much happier and made me smile at my silly thought.  I just thought I'd share my silly thought about my house symbol.  IF I can make ReaperCon next year, I'll have to make a tabard with the house symbol on it to wear for the weekend.

And Thes:  A pasta press is handy for basing if you do quite a bit of it, but it's also a balance between real practicality and how often you do basing.  I think a couple of our members do have a pasta press, but there's certainly not one for house use.  And why would you need a margarita maker when you have a drink shaker and blender (We do still have a blender, last time I checked, but not that "Bullet" thing, which is just a noise maker).

• Like 6

Corporea, I think you do more than just put bases on things Ms. Teacher at ReaperCon and won every category!

You're the headmistress of whatever house you join, I know that much!

awww!  y'all are so sweet!  Totally made my day!!!!

I'll procrastinate on the decision awhile longer... ^_^

• Like 7

Nice to see the houses up.

Sign me up for House of the Snail!

If you want of course I mean it's not like I'll be using for anything anytime soon........

You'll need to send Bryan a PM, but WELCOME!! :D

Here, you can help me rejuvenate my paint that might not be saveable since it's been sitting for so long... unused... *tosses some Reaper Pro Paint to be shaken!!*

• Like 6