Randomness VII: The Randomness Awakens

Froggy the Great

• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Logically I know it's silly to be upset that the limited edition Disney dolls sold out within 3 hours. Because I already knew that I wouldn't be able to get one, much less both. But knowing that they did depresses me anyway.

:down:

It's even more sucky because you know most of them sold to people like Amazon resellers.

---

My 1 year old cats are on a berserk rage throughout the house at the moment. Don't know if they are this way when we are not home, but it seems they have more energy when both their humans are home, or when I'm home and awake during the day.

Still having trouble transitioning back to day shift. Blah. Time to get up and get myself moving to go to a meeting in Lexington.

Edited by Thes Hunter
  • Like 9

Was catching up on Moon Knight comics last night and reflecting on how crazy that character has become. Crazy in an interesting way. Kind of like if you took Batman and had an Elder Thing colonize his brain and shatter his ability to process things normally. Let's just say that his relationship with Khonshu is about 1000 times freakier than when I read Moon Knight ages ago.

• Like 6

4 cups of coffee in, and I'm manually able to manipulate local spacetime to my will!

"Captain, sensors indicate elevated levels of neutrinos."

"Could this be the source of the quantum subspace fluctuations, Mr. Data?"

"Unknown, sir, but the readings match those encountered by our probe near Sigma III."

"RED ALERT, all hands brace for coffee."

• Like 9

4 cups of coffee in, and I'm manually able to manipulate local spacetime to my will!

4 cups in I'm still yawning. I must need stronger coffee.

If I were to tell you that the colonists on LV-426 have the best coffee this side of the core, would anything bad happen to them?

Hypothetically.

Edited by buglips*the*goblin
  • Like 10

If I were to tell you that the colonists on LV-426 have the best coffee this side of the core, would anything bad happen to them?

Hypothetically.

Do I hypothetically need the colonists to make the coffee? <_<

• Like 8

Hypothetically.

Not at first, because some is already made. However, they may strenuously object to your presence so you will want to somehow provide your own staff of baristas after that. I'm not exactly sure how you'd just up and make 100 or so of your kind, though. So unless you have any ideas you'll be out of luck.

• Like 7

Hypothetically.

Not at first, because some is already made. However, they may strenuously object to your presence so you will want to somehow provide your own staff of baristas after that. I'm not exactly sure how you'd just up and make 100 or so of your kind, though. So unless you have any ideas you'll be out of luck.

Oh dear, well I certainly don't have any clue how I'm going to manage that.

Totally unrelated, you wouldn't happen to have the coordinates for LV-426, would you? *totally innocent xenomorph face :ik_oops:*

I'm just super interested in cartography...

• Like 8