Sign in to follow this  
Fanelia

Dwarf Berserker Lord / Slayer

Very nicely done familia, and a while back I ordered 10 avatars of war minis 7 had major casting issues;(

• Like 1

Nice eye.  I just read an article that mentioned two historic warriors that lost eyes in battle and continued to fight. 

"Xiahou Dun was not only a badass, but also a psycho of the highest degree. This military general, who offered his services to warlord Cao Cao in the late Eastern Han Dynasty, became a legend when, during a battle in the late 190s, he was hit by a stray arrow and lost his left eye. In front of his amazed soldiers and his enemies alike, he pulled out the arrow and swallowed his own eyeball.

No one had ever seen anything like this ever before, and, fairly enough, Dun was thereafter considered to be the ultimate badass of China. Following this incident, enemy armies were afflicted with fear of “Blind Xiahou, The One-Eyed Warrior.â€

Don't be so hard on yourself! That verdigris is beautiful, your gems glisten just as they should and I think it was a fantastic move to go with a freshly injured eye. You gave this little guy a lot of personality and it all works!

• Like 1