Sign in to follow this  
Auberon

Grenadier 2007 Females #10: Thief-sling

All your efforts were well worthwhile; i.e., her face is LOVELY & WONDERFULLY expressive..she is not amused. VERY WELL DONE!

• Like 2

Great job on an old mini. Love the tights, so eighties! I've painted about a dozen miniatures from this Grenadier line and they are not easy to paint. They almost require a painting style of their own to look good. Miniature production has come a long way since the late seventies.

• Like 1

This is a beautiful figure and you did a very nice job on her! I love the bright yellow and how you gave her leggings. I've always thought this figure's face reminds me of Cleopatra in the Asterix series. I don't know if anybody else sees the likeness?

• Like 3

This is a beautiful figure and you did a very nice job on her! I love the bright yellow and how you gave her leggings. I've always thought this figure's face reminds me of Cleopatra in the Asterix series. I don't know if anybody else sees the likeness?

But what a nose, eh?

• Like 4

Cleo was definitely my first thought!

Wonderful work on the eyes. Really nice figure.

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By knarthex
      So the ex is going to be joining a new campaign, and she asked me to paint her figure, the Stonehaven female gnome rogue....

Still just starting, but need to motivate myself, as well as keeping track of colors....
      Scalera is Reaper Linen White
      Pupil Warcolours Green 3
      Skin SC 75 Arabic shade...

Check back as more gets done!

• By Nightwing
      Here is the Druid from the Grenadier Wizards box set, this one sans dart. Very simple garb on this guy. 

I don’t know what to think of this guy. He looks very 1st-level, compared to the Druid with Dart. His sword doesn't even have a cross-guard. How anyone can sword fight in those Smurf-like robes escapes me as well. I think this guy has a lot to learn. 

• By Gantrell
      Latest tormentor for my D&D group. Legs were a bit wonky to put together but I got them in the end. 
      What do you think?

• By Nightwing
      This is the Druid with Dart from the Grenadier Wizards box set. The mini originally had a tiny little limp carrot-looking dart in his hand, which i always hated. I took the liberty of replacing it with something a bit more substantial. 

My daughter came up with the entire color scheme. I sometimes ask her to pick out the colors when i have no idea what to do. 

I don't know what the little critter perched on his staff is. Maybe some kind of little lizard friend? Or maybe just something carved on the staff?  Oh well. 

• By Nightwing
      This is the Cleric from the Grenadier Wizards box set. As with the sorcerer I posted earlier, this guy suffered from a sandblasting 25 years ago which gave him a slightly gravelly texture and eroded some detail. 

I modeled him after a Catholic Cardinal with the red and white robes and beanie. Having a priest with a snake familiar is a bit on-the-nose, don't you think?  

• Who's Online   12 Members, 0 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)