• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Werkrobotwerk
      Since I hadn't seen many other paint jobs go by I thought people might like to see my goblin in power armor.
      And a blood nebula mercenary for scale. 

• By Gadgetman!
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1662635043/waylaid-by-bandits-volume-2/description

Story
      It was the Baron himself who nailed up the poster in Midlam the town square.
      WANTED:  LADY WILDWOOD and sundry associated gang members - For Murder, extortion, petty theft and highway robbery.  REWARD - 10 Gold Coins for Lady Wildwood and 1 Gold Coin per gang member.
      Speculation and rumour was rife!  Who were these new Bandits that were plaguing Midlam?  Who was the mysterious and dangerous Lady Wildwood? It seemed that the town had been under siege, first from Captain Grief's Gang and then the Hobgoblin Rainding Party, and now this gang of merciless women!
      Bounty hunters muttered in dark corners of Inns, looking for information and squads of Town Guard regularly marched out into the surrounding countryside in their pursuit.  
      But still the robberies and raids continued...
      Waylaid by Bandits Volume Two
      A gang of eleven 28mm scale bandits, thugs and ruffians, lead by the Notorious Lady Wildwood, for all of your fantasy miniature games.
      Waylaid by Bandits Volume One
      You can also, should you wish, include our first bandit gang with your pledge.  Captain Grief's Gang is a series of of eleven 28mm scale bandits, thugs and ruffians, including the original stretch goal 'George the Grind'.  You could then mix and match your bandits or have them as deadly rivals!
      Waylaid by Bandits Volume One  

It's only an 11 day  project, so hury up and back. 
    • By BrokenWolf668
      Just a little something I got finished yesterday, hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving, be safe if you're venturing out on Black Friday. 

• By SGHawkins09
      This in The Girl from Bombshell Miniatures and was one of my entries in the Painter's category at ReaperCon. I started painting her a couple of years ago, mainly to test the peachy color of the cloth. I decided to quickly finish her for ReaperCon as I wanted to have a Bombshell entry. She was not the figure chosen for judging in the main contest but she did receive a silver medal (dog tag) in Bombshell's manufacturer awards.

• By Inarah
      This is the Bones version.  I used her for an experiment with Contrast paints.  I think it worked ok, but the softer detail gave a less desired effect -- at least on the armor. I had to go over that again with an ink wash.  The red came out very bright.  Maybe I could have gone over that with ink, too, but I liked the vivid contrast. She is a vampire, after all.  I drybrushed a little silver metal for highlights on her armor, looks good in hand, but the flash caught it and it looks like white spots in the pic. 

• Who's Online   12 Members, 0 Anonymous, 36 Guests (See full list)