Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Iridil
      Here she is - she is an NPC in my campaign... friend or foe? Tried a darker skin but not sure I quite got it. Well, I was pleased even if her eyebrows are a bit odd.

• By MoonglowMinis
      Alright.  So I want to share some old skeletons with you to both show off some of my older paintjobs, and to reflect on my growth over the past two and a half years.  An what better way to show off my growth in Bones, than with bones?

More Below Spoiler:

I am not a fan of repainting old models or painting another copy of something I've already painted.  I have so many minis in my collection that I'd rather keep moving forward.
      That said, I love painting similar things.  It's a great opportunity to reflect on your past projects and to compare where you started to where you've come.

I'd love to see some before and after photos of some of your works!
    • By Evilhalfling
      For the RCL Zodiac Challenge  - the Taurus not one of the more creative choices like Libra or Aquarius. 
      It is my Adopted Star sign because if Horoscopes are at all useful it is when they make guesses at problems or opportunities based on the personality connected to the sign. 
      by personality I fit  like 3 of 4  tendencies, and 0 of 4 of my birth sign. 

knocked this guy out in a few hours this morning.  

• By Chaoswolf
      Here's 2 beetle swarms that I knocked out pretty quick this weekend. 

One basic brown, and the other with a more metallic look to them.

Let me know what you think.

• By lexomatic
      My kid loves stealing my dice.
      So I'm painting some High Rollers as a bday gift later this summer. Kid is not old enough to paint with a brush yet.

Day 1 was saturday - priming and base coats on the bases and D'Tenian. Maybe my first painting this year?

• Who's Online   16 Members, 1 Anonymous, 40 Guests (See full list)