Sign in to follow this  
Dr.Bedlam

Bondage Elves

I still have 3-4 of the really bad original version; I never got any of the newer pose/version.

My cats also have no interest in my minis; they do however, take any unholy glee in using my work bench as an alternate method of going upstairs. (Jump to workbench, then to the landing, or vice versa)

• Like 1

Our cat does not care about minis. We have to keep brushes in drawers though, because he likes chewing the bristles. He discovered that obsession a set of WN7 brushes :(

• Like 2

I got a dog..he doesn't care about minis, all he cares for is his plush toy, food and a comfortable place on my lap.

• Like 3

Doc, is it possible that somebody else in your household may be messing with you... and framing the cat?

It's what I'd do.  :devil:

Edited by klarg1
  • Like 8

Mine aren't interested in minis, other than a casual sniff to see if it is food.  One did get herself covered in paint as a kitten, checking out my palette.  

Now, dollhouse miniatures on the other hand.... nothing funnier than a cat walking around with a tiny chair in her mouth. 

• Like 3

Doc, is it possible that somebody else in your household may be messing with you... and framing the cat?

It's what I'd do. :devil:

Perhaps, but in my last apartment, Doom Cat had a bad habit of hooking minis off one of the shadow boxes. He doesn't like to play with metals, though... he's more of a Bones fan. THOSE can wind up ANYWHERE.

Metals lie where they fell.

He also used to have a bad habit of pushing the metal gorgon off the coffee table to hear the clunk it made. So I moved it to the bookshelf.

Late that night, I was awakened by a clunk. He'd found the thing, and pushed it off there, too.

Edited by Dr.Bedlam
  • Like 5

It's what I'd do. :devil:

Perhaps, but in my last apartment, Doom Cat had a bad habit of hooking minis off one of the shadow boxes. He doesn't like to play with metals, though... he's more of a Bones fan. THOSE can wind up ANYWHERE.

Metals lie where they fell.

He also used to have a bad habut of pushing the metal gorgon off the coffee table to hear the clunk it made. So I moved it to the bookshelf.

Late that night, I was awakened by a clunk. He'd found the thing, and pushed it off there, too.

You and your cat both enjoy minis. All be it on a different level ::P:

• Like 3