Werewolvians

Nathavarr 92866

the scales could use more shading.  If you hold him upside-down and use a thin wash it should add some depth. 

I like the glittering horde. I struggled with mine, 

Edited by Evilhalfling
  • Like 1

Looks very Nice! Love the treasure hoard!

Can we see a pic of the other half of the hoard?

I am about to paint my DDS2 hoard, so always greedy for well done reference pics....

8)

George

Thanks, when I get home i'll snap a picture of the other side. Really, pictures don't do the treasure justice. Its really sparkly in person.

@ David Brawley

He's red. No orange at all. Is Lisa's Simpson's dress red or orange? :upside:

Edited by Werewolvians

Thanks, when I get home i'll snap a picture of the other side. Really, pictures don't do the treasure justice. Its really sparkly in person.

@ David Brawley

He's red. No orange at all. Is Lisa's Simpson's dress red or orange? :upside:

Had to check, cause I didn't remember. On this computer in most pictures, her dress looks more orange than red. *shrug*

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Neatpete
      The new Kickstarter got me motivated to dig up some old bones. I realized after all these years I have never painted a dragon, so I got after it. Rather happy with how this came out.

• By golldan
      The unpainted Pathfinder Red Dragon from WizKids. Thought I would take more time on scales to paint individually, but ended up getting larger brushes and doing some wet and then dry brushing. Wings started out as a purple, but did not like and ended up going over them with Walnut Brown. Then tried to pull in some more of the purple around mouth and in base.

Used the Greenstuff rollers for the first time on Sculpty to create some broken title look for the base. They work well on Sculpty and it breaks nicely to create broken stone look.

Comments and Suggestions welcome.

• By Nightwing
      This the bonus figure that came in Grenadier Dragon Lords 9602 Red Dragon II, circa 1989.  See my work on the Dragon here: https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/82205-grenadier-9602-red-dragon-ii/

This guy mimics the dragon’s colors, but not very well. Overall a pretty plain mini. Im terrible with reds. Damned colorblindness...

• By Bane Of Humanity
      The Red Dragon from Wrath of Ashardalon Dungeons and Dragons board game.
      I thought I would practice doing a red dragon before I tackle T'Ruakzul or whatever his name is anyway here are some pics.

• By Redd Knekk
      Started painted minis over the course of the last year for DnD Rise of Tiamat. Not an artist but I’ve enjoyed it....

Blightfang (green) was first, then Cinder (red), and last was Narthrax (blue).

• Who's Online   22 Members, 3 Anonymous, 359 Guests (See full list)