Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Dungeons and Lasers Second Edition by Archon, plastic dungeon terrain, Dragons etc Kickstarter (coming soon)By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
Dungeons & Lasers Second Edition prelaunch page
-The 2nd campaign will offer products from the 1st campaign as well (called Legacy Products) with an option for shipping within a month from the end of 2nd ed Kickstarter. So ultra-fast, in the scale of Kickstarter, delivery.
- 6 YES! that's 6 Dragons as a single pack or to buy individually, or as a free stretch goal with your terrain pledge! Please give us feedback in the questionnaire about prices! Link to the questionnaire at the bottom of the update.
Here are 4 dragons out of 6! and yes that DnD miniature is in scale (28mm). More pictures below.
Currently, we have only planned to make fantasy themed dragons! Please convince us in the comments to make one in a Sci-Fi theme (please! I need good arguments to convince the boss!)
-optional half-walls - we are making, as we speak (see video), 1st test tool for half-walls, this was requested by you in the post-KS questionnaire. Half-walls will be an OPTIONAL buy (or selected in the pledge manager instead of 50mm ones, we are still working on it). Cost of it - as it will be optional we will make it as close to manufacturing costs as legally possible!
- as requested, we will be also making a large tool with end-half-clips, available to purchase for manufacturing cost / or will be part of a stretch goal, no only that we have some ideas for clips supporting next tier (more to come in next updates), this option will allow you to build easily several dungeon levels.
- 3 more themes, 2 fantasy Dwarven Mine, Cursed Cathedral, and Temple of the Operators. )and POSSIBLY MORE?
- All new stretch goals! We are aiming to DOUBLE the number of stretch goals to 1st DnL Kickstarter! Yes, twice more!
- Pre-launch Stretch goals! : For the first time, we are introducing Pre-Launch Stretch Goals. The more folks subscribe to our Pre-Page on Kickstarter, LINK: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/archonstudio/dungeons-and-lasers-second-edition the more free items we are adding to the pledges! Head on to our KS page and click "subscribe"! Make sure your friends know about and share the link: archon-studio.com/dnl2
We want to make as the best deal for backers as possible, thus, we need your feedback and support about DnL 2.0 here is the link to the new questionnaire:
You will find more information on our blog here: https://archon-studio.com/blog/dungeons-lasers-second-edition
they did the rapid delivery of existing stuff for their previous terrain KS and it worked well, and came in on time, and their plastic is pretty good so if you like the look of it well worth considering
also do sign up for KS notification as that's going to help backers get more stuff!
We all keep knick knacks and trinkets to make things from in the future. Whether it's some small bit, like dragon pendant I got from Salvation Army for 50 cents or some cardboard forms that hold tech devices in place that look like good buildings for Battletech.
I wrote about Bottlecaps as bases a while ago.
Recently, I found the plastic mounting bracket that's been floating around my bench and figured out what I wanted to start making. I usually draw out what I intend to do, but the shape of the bracket defined its purpose.
This compilation uses a bunch of various finds. So towards that end, I am going to have a little contest.
Guess all of the items which I used in here and you will get a random Bones mini. I will provide a numbered list and one clue because one SET is fairly hard to figure out.
5. ______ Bracket
Clue: These odd pieces were disassembled from a triangular cap.
The bricks are actual brick I bought off of Wish. I got the standard bricks plus the square in gray and brick red. I also have small triangles in brick red.
The stone was split length wise so it was nice and flat. The terrain is a custom grind of bark, black walnut bark, dark cork and and coarse normal cork.
The gears are from Michael's jewelry and findings section. Some of the white on the terrain is baking soda mixed with super glue.
Here's the piece primed...
Stay tuned and enjoy.
These are two copies of the Reaper Bones Large Earth Elemental 77185, sculpted by Kevin Williams.
I saw someone, I can’t recall who, paint up, it might have been one of these, like cooling lava which I thought was lovely, so I wanted to give it a try. I painted the lava version very quickly, in a few sessions: A layer of butter-yellow intensified with yellow glazing, then laying on pure black paint rather thickly, then some washes of Quinacridone Magenta and some fiddling with that and yellow on the gems.
The rock version I painted v-e-r-y slowly, in many layers over time, often with whatever paint was left on my palette from other paintings. I’m not sure when I started it, but since I haven’t painted any minis at all for the last year, it’s been some time.
I thought it interesting how very different a sculpt can look depending on how you paint it.
Who's Online 33 Members, 2 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)
- Chris Palmer
- Green Eyed Monster
- Balgin Stondraeg
- Cranky Dog