• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kuroneko
      I think most GM's can sympathise, sometimes your players just get lucky going through a dungeon. Maybe the dice are on their side or maybe they're just a bunch of min/maxing little murder hobos that have destroyed everything in their path. What you need is one final encounter, one last way to try and salvage at least some of your pride and show them that they're not quite as in control as they think they are. 

There's a room. It's certainly locked and probably warded and what player can resist that? Once they force their way the find this ancient stone circle. There's some sort of mossy ooze growing on its base, but the players attention is drawn to the softly pulsing light from the giant cabochon jewels set as eyes in the carved dragon heads. How can they resist?

A massive thanks to @TaleSpinner for sculpting such an awesome piece, it was a pleasure to paint!

This is when you turn around the portal What comes out of it? Not sure, but its certainly something draconic, maybe even something with 5 heads

Thanks for looking, all comments and criticisms are gratefully received. Hope you liked it.
    • By Kuroneko
      A long time ago, in March 2019 to be exact, @NomadZeke set a painting challenge for that years April Fools Day. Paint something ridiculous.......20 months later I finally finished my entry for it He's based on a Pathfinder Huge pawn holder for ease of use in games.

I absolutely adore this mini, in my opinion it's the best Huge sized dragons on the market and one of Julie Guthrie's most stunning sculpts 

I humbly present to you, Kyphrixis the multi-hued Rainbow Dragon!

Hope y'all like him, as always all comments and criticisms are happily received
    • By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here are pictures of 02909, Nienna the elf ranger sculpted by Werner Klocke. I use that model in our still postponed D&D sessions. She's an half-elf named Vadariah. She had to flee her native village with her mother when it was attacked by Orcs. During their adventures, she became a very versatile young woman. She began her journey as a ranger and later became interested in stealthiness and sorcery. So, she's now a multi-class character; 3rd level ranger, 3rd level lightbringer rogue and 2nd level sorceress. Her familiar is a hawk, flying somewhere in the blue. I hope you'll enjoy.

• By Nial ap Morai
      Finally finished an NPC mage that plays a recurring role in my campaign. Now that she’s done the party will probably never return to her castle .. fun to paint

• By MoonglowMinis
      It's the perfect time of year to show off this little collection of spooky minis!

Giant Bats 44040

These little guys are adorable.  They're pretty simple, and it's hard to pick out details in their faces, but I think they're fantastic little minis.  Though their size clearly makes them giant bats, I can definitely see myself using them as "normal-sized" bats for Wildshape or Familiar purposes.  I specifically used the Little Brown Bat as my coloration reference.
      More Bat Photos Below:

Harrowgate Shrine 77723
      Next up is a bit of scatter terrain.  This is one of the two models in the Harrowgate Shrines set.

What could it be?  An ancient omen?  The gravestone for a horrific creature?  Or perhaps the beast itself is encased in stone!
      It's not the most exciting of models, but I thought it fit nicely with this little set.  I probably should have based it, but I like basing scatter pieces on flat bases and didn't have one the right size for this.  Might base it in the future.
      More Shrine Photos Below:

Werebat 77448
      And rounding out this set we have the big baddie: the werebat!

I really like how dynamic this guy is.  Really get the sense he's about to lunge at you, or take off to the skies.  I painted him up like the giant bats.  Don't love the paintjob, but it works.  I really like how his base turned out though.  The model comes on a roughly 1" circular base, but he's pretty top heavy.  I didn't want to give him a 2" base, but I'm really starting to enjoy basing these oversized models on 40mm rounds.  Especially with that tapering rim, they fit nicely without looking out-of-scale compared to other "medium" sized creatures.
      More Werebat Photos Below:

So what's the story?  What would you use these minis for?
  • Who's Online   23 Members, 0 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)