Sign in to follow this  
Komplex

77039: Janan, Female Dragon Slayer - Shana Holt

Nice conversion

Thank you ^_^

Drifter still has the dragon head - managed to remove it pretty much entirely intact. 

• Like 3

SPLENDID! Her WONDERFULLY dreamy expression matches her love stricken background perfectly....GREAT brushwork & a FINE base. VERY WELL DONE!

Doing up miniatures to match Adventuring Characters or Villains is a really cool idea. I'll have to give it a try. Inspiration is always appreciated; SO thanks!

SPLENDID! Her WONDERFULLY dreamy expression matches her love stricken background perfectly....GREAT brushwork & a FINE base. VERY WELL DONE!

Doing up miniatures to match Adventuring Characters or Villains is a really cool idea. I'll have to give it a try. Inspiration is always appreciated; SO thanks!

Thank you <3 The dreamy expression was a bit of a happy accident in truth, haha. 

And eee, I'm rather proud to have offered some inspiration ^^ thank you ever so much x

• Like 1

The salvaged dragon head of yore

post-14401-0-05256800-1442442425_thumb.jpg

This is one of said characters, and her name is Shana Holt. She is hopelessly in love with a guard captain, who belongs to Rob, called Simone, and she aspires to be noticed by her, to the point of a little bit odd. 

Odd

Understatement of the year right there

I need my figure for Simone to arrive...

But yars, she came out really well hun. Her sword is much improved from its bizzarely bent state originally too, and the stone is a nice touch. Part of my garden :P

Simone would be proud

• Like 3

The salvaged dragon head of yore

attachicon.gif11999817_10203427214639528_7104385071025490162_o.jpg

This is one of said characters, and her name is Shana Holt. She is hopelessly in love with a guard captain, who belongs to Rob, called Simone, and she aspires to be noticed by her, to the point of a little bit odd. 

Odd

Understatement of the year right there

I need my figure for Simone to arrive...

But yars, she came out really well hun. Her sword is much improved from its bizzarely bent state originally too, and the stone is a nice touch. Part of my garden :P

Simone would be proud

Yes, your Simone needs to arrive so Shana can stalk her awkwardly around your shelves and such >=D

Shana is pleased with this =P (as am I, so ta ^^)

Very nice!

Thank you ^^

Nicely done!

Thank you ^^

well done - good work with the pebble especially 

Cheers ^^ the pebble got attacked with lots of Nuln Oil and a little bit of Bone, just to make it pop a little more and look more interesting.

Nice work on her!

Thank you =]