• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lexomatic
      Bones 5
      WIP is where the work starts in this thread.

Expansions
      Dark Depths: WIP SHOWOFF
      Dungeon Dwellers: WIP  SHOWOFF
      Brinewind: WIP SHOWOFF
      Brinewind Extras: WIP SHOWOFF

Encounters
      Charnel Pit of the Ghoul Queen: WIP SHOWOFF
      Dwarf King's Crypt : WIP SHOWOFF
      Shadows of Ravenhome: WIP SHOWOFF
      Spiders of Emrith Kul: WIP SHOWOFF

Add-ons
      Adventuring kids: WIP SHOWOFF
      Arakoth the Ancient: WIP SHOWOFF
      Handmaidens: WIP SHOWOFF
      Yog Sothoth: WIP SHOWOFF
      Maybe more I don't remember yet

Starting with a dry fit of 19507 Spiders of Emrith Kul encounter set.
      Not sure what to do with those bodies in webs on the slot. Need to go back and look at the pics to see if I should cut them or see if I have a spare slotta base to stand them up.
      Backdrop is a black cardstock.

• By Cursed13
      Most of these aren't up to date and I've changed bits of them here and there since these, I'll be saving those shots for the finished product, but hopefully you enjoy the journey.

• By Rickdraco
      I saw the Rocky miniatures, and with how cute they are I could not resist getting one to use as a dragon to send against my players. As such, here is my take on the Flying Rocky, as a juvenile Red Dragon!

Comments, criticisms and advice as ever more than welcome! 

• By R2ED
      I've really been going after these dioramas.  I'm seriously enjoying the change of pace going from the painting to the working of a landscape.  There's still so much I'm learning on color, scenery, and flock, but it's definitely coming along.

I thought the pebbles were kind of fun like some kind of jewels, but it didn't hit like I wanted, so I then went and added some GreenStuff jewels among them to give the impression it's mixed precious stones.  Either way, the point of little Rocky hoarding and scheming I think comes across fine. 

Where I may have gone a little overboard was the chipping of the stones.  I think leaving the pillars chipped would have been better and leaving the scaled walls untouched.  It's just hard because as I worked it, I just felt it was needing something else.

There's a local contest that I've been dropping my minis into and it's killing me because I'm getting beat every time by warhammer models.  I keep trying to bring in something different that will make others go, "Oh, that's different."  Even if I don't win, Isuppose that's not the point of me doing them.  The point is to keep trying and using this contest as a motivator to do more.  With most of the other models just being based on a 1 to 3" base, these big boys that I've been doing are sure to catch more eyes than the usual smaller ones I've submitted before.  

Here's to hoping it wins in August or Sept.
    • By Darcstaar
      I started this to be the BBEG for Dragon's Demand.
      I really enjoyed painting it.  This is my first full dragon miniature painted.
      I spent a lot of time on it, and I'm pleased with the outcome.
      I hope you like it.  This was my first time using Birch seed pod debris as leaves, and I think they look good.

Here is the link to the WIP:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/92764-darcstaar-vs-bones-i-ep-11-shadow-dragon/&tab=comments#comment-1965291

C&C welcome.

• Who's Online   11 Members, 1 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)