Sign in to follow this  
Beowulfthehunter

Halloween Promotion

I can only make one order this month... And I'm really curious what the artist con figures will be...

I'm thinking the same thing. After discussing it last night we came to the conclusion that we don't really care about the halloween bag. Blasphemous, I know. So I'm going to do what I did last year and ask them to hold each week's order to combine with the others at the end of the month. If we get a bag, great, if not, no big deal.

• Like 5

Reaper peeps, does the Ghoulie bag promotion apply to orders on the reaper physical store? (for example.. I don't know, during the artist conference?? ;)) 

Reaper peeps, does the Ghoulie bag promotion apply to orders on the reaper physical store? (for example.. I don't know, during the artist conference?? ;)) 

Last year I think that week I ordered stuff and picked it up on site and it had a bag in it.  They had packed it all back when I ordered it so there were still bags available BUT if I recall they were out by the weekend of RAC or very low.

• Like 1

How cool is the pink paint promotion?  About 1 in 8 U.S. women (about 12%) will develop invasive breast cancer.  About 85% of breast cancers occur in women who have no family history of breast cancer.  The various "awareness" campaigns have encouraged women to get regular examinations.  Pink ribbons have probably saved millions of lives.  Early detection saves the lives.

• Like 9

How cool is the pink paint promotion?  About 1 in 8 U.S. women (about 12%) will develop invasive breast cancer.  About 85% of breast cancers occur in women who have no family history of breast cancer.  The various "awareness" campaigns have encouraged women to get regular examinations.  Pink ribbons have probably saved millions of lives.  Early detection saves the lives.

I learned about that a few years ago. I told my doctor no one in my family had breast cancer so I wasn't worried about it and then she told me the fun 85% fact.

I have a bottle of the breast awareness pink from last year. Pink doesn't always work it's way into my palette :)

• Like 6

That lovely half-orc was supposed to be released today. :( I haven't made a halloween order because i'm waiting on her. /sad panda

• Like 3

That lovely half-orc was supposed to be released today. :( I haven't made a halloween order because i'm waiting on her. /sad panda

I've been waiting for her and O-sayumi. But it is probably after closing time for Reaper, so I don't think we will be able to order them today.  :down:

• Like 1

I've been waiting for her and O-sayumi. But it is probably after closing time for Reaper, so I don't think we will be able to order them today.  :down:

That was a typo on our part. Those pieces release next Monday.  

• Like 4

That lovely half-orc was supposed to be released today. :( I haven't made a halloween order because i'm waiting on her. /sad panda

I've been waiting for her and O-sayumi. But it is probably after closing time for Reaper, so I don't think we will be able to order them today. :down:

O_O yayyyyyyyy!!

• Like 3

I'll look forward to them for next Monday!

I'm in Australia too.

I only make a few orders a year now - normally in October, December or Reapercon.  I do tend to make them of a size to get free shipping (my $101 order would have cost $16 shipping if it hadn't been free)

October - = goodie bag

December (in the past) = Christmas stocking & able to buy Christmas minis

Reapercon = able to buy con exclusive minis

We need fat buzzies minis for Hallowe'en.

• Like 2