Halloween Promotion

Beowulfthehunter

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My actual level of anticipation excitement for the Halloween promo:

Chibis aren't really my thing either, I don't even generally go for the mouslings, but the Bonesylvanians are so ridiculously exciting to me. I did an order every week last year so I could get all of them and will happily do so again. I have my shopping cart pre-filled up so I'm good to go asap October 4th.

Edited by ladystorm
removed animated gif
  • Like 5

Normally I don't do Chibis. Lately I picked one up in the Eu Box of Goodwill and it stared at me, and I had to have it. :ph34r:

So I'm open for new experiences so to say.

I will dig in this Halloween thing, the customs will let me pay but if I buy enough for free shipping that will compensate a bit.

New paints ? I will hoard them.

And I have a "need" for the crusader casualties. And maybe some other things.

Hm. I wonder when I will get it all painted, two busts on the way and negotiating a third one.

Lalalaalla Figmentius for a reason.

• Like 7

Halloween Promotion will begin October 4th.

/puffs inhaler

You know, many awesome Reaper announcements seem to happen when I'll be sitting on a beach, away from easily accessible funds. 

"they have apps for that"  ; )  You go to the beach and good things happen? ... to me this sounds like just another excuse to go to the beach (I've got a million of them).  I'm really not evolved enough to be away from the ocean for too long.

• Like 2

Will it be possible for internationals to do a combined order - each week order the goodies they want but then it all gets shipped in one package at the end so we can hit free shipping?  Or does that just make things too confusing?

email Reaper and ask. I don't know what their answer will be, but if you ask ahead of time, I would say there is a fair possibility they will try and accommodate you. Good folks those Reaper peeps. 

• Like 5

Will it be possible for internationals to do a combined order - each week order the goodies they want but then it all gets shipped in one package at the end so we can hit free shipping?  Or does that just make things too confusing?

They have done this in the past, you just note it on your order (with order numbers when possible)  but it can't hurt to ask just to be sure. 

Edit: you run the risk of them running out of bags by the end of the month. And you only get one bag for the combined order when it ships, not one for each week you add stuff. 

Gotta have those familiars! 

Edited by Inarah
  • Like 4