Halloween Promotion

Beowulfthehunter

To the Canadian forumites, how are you tracking your orders?

I've placed 2 orders over the past few weeks and have been sent emails from UPS for each one with an 18 digit tracking number which doesn't work on either UPS's own site nor does it work on Canada Posts site.

That's odd. My tracking number did work on UPS's website, even though it didn't give me any useful information aside that it's stuck somewhere, seemingly unmoving, and then by magic it appears in Canada Customs and disappears again (no Canada Post tracking number) until it appears at my front door several days later.

For shipping times, the only advantage I have is that I live near the airport where all mail carriers go through.

• Like 2

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've placed 2 orders over the past few weeks and have been sent emails from UPS for each one with an 18 digit tracking number which doesn't work on either UPS's own site nor does it work on Canada Posts site.

I've been using the link from the Account Details page on the Reaper site. It's not really any use other than amusement at this point. I just wish UPS's garbage site would give us the USPS tracking number. Then we could track it fine the whole way. Dunno if you've noticed, but Canada Post and the USPS play nicely now with tracking... If we could just get that tracking number it'd solve about 75% of the complaints people have with this Mail Innovations garbage.
  • Like 5

I got my second order today.

As a Prize I got the Townspeople woman with broom and a large spider. ( very happy with that)

Also I got all the paints this time including BC Pink.

And a goodie bag with candy ( well that's for the girls again)

My order further was:

Mary, Lou and Howie Bonesylvanians

Familiar Pack XI

Brood of Payanak Reptus Cavalry ( he will become my General for my Reptilian/Amphibian Army I'm collecting for the fun of it)

Crosswire Supervillain

Torrent Superhero

Inferno Superhero

Xiang Lung Chinese Villain

Terrel Zombie Survivor

Angels of Sorrow

• Like 7

Last 2 orders arrived. One had a ghoulie bag and one didn't even though both packing slips said they did. No big deal of course as the Reaper goodness in them was incredible still! And no rock again this year, will try again next!

Thanks again to Reaper for a fun month and some great new figures.

• Like 2

My order further was:

Brood of Payanak Reptus Cavalry ( he will become my General for my Reptilian/Amphibian Army I'm collecting for the fun of it)

Good looking mini. Heck all of the Reptus minis are pretty cool when you think about it.

Just got my last October order today (Nice, Mon to Saturday total time!). Got a goodie bag & paints.

As I said, order was for 2 week's worth of Bonsies & Mal. Along with the Stone lurker's tentacles. I need to do some conversion work to make some Bloody Bones skeletons. Sad thou I forgot I ordered the Bones version of the SL from someone else & spaced that I did. Oh well tentacles for everyone!

Goody is a large somewhat white/grey oval rock 2 for 2 on Rocks this year for me!

Got licorice so I'm good to go!

(thou I did get a Dum Dum...... :huh: )

On a side note my last order this month was for a bit piece & while it looked complete it was missing something off the sprue. Email later I had it coming from Reaper. I told them to put it in this order if they could to save shipping & supply costs. It was included as well. Thanks Reaper!!

• Like 3

I've been using the link from the Account Details page on the Reaper site. It's not really any use other than amusement at this point. I just wish UPS's garbage site would give us the USPS tracking number. Then we could track it fine the whole way. Dunno if you've noticed, but Canada Post and the USPS play nicely now with tracking... If we could just get that tracking number it'd solve about 75% of the complaints people have with this Mail Innovations garbage.

I am not sure if it works with Canada post but at the bottom of my UPS tracking page, in the additional information section, it has a package identification code which is my USPS tracking number.

• Like 1

As I said, order was for 2 week's worth of Bonsies & Mal. Along with the Stone lurker's tentacles. I need to do some conversion work to make some Bloody Bones skeletons. Sad thou I forgot I ordered the Bones version of the SL from someone else & spaced that I did. Oh well tentacles for everyone!

You say this as if you're operating under the assumption that there is such a thing as "enough tentacles."  :rock:

• Like 6

I am not sure if it works with Canada post but at the bottom of my UPS tracking page, in the additional information section, it has a package identification code which is my USPS tracking number.

In my additional information section, I only had:

- Package Actual Weight

- Package Delivery Date

- Package Destination

- Package Status

Maybe it was there before it got delivered and I missed it, but somehow I doubt it.

• Like 1

You say this as if you're operating under the assumption that there is such a thing as "enough 

Hence why I ordered the Desert Thing in Bones as well.....::):

• Like 2

In my additional information section, I only had:

- Package Actual Weight

- Package Delivery Date

- Package Destination

- Package Status

Maybe it was there before it got delivered and I missed it, but somehow I doubt it.

Intersting as mine was already delivered also. Another trick for UPS MI and even FedEx Smart Post is to use their tracking number on the USPS site but put a 92 in front of it. Once again, I am not sure if that will work for Canada Post.

• Like 2

Intersting as mine was already delivered also. Another trick for UPS MI and even FedEx Smart Post is to use their tracking number on the USPS site but put a 92 in front of it. Once again, I am not sure if that will work for Canada Post.

The 92+UPS tracking number isn't working with my number, even on USPS' website.

Canadian shipping (and assuming RoW shipping) messes up tracking big time.

But it gets delivered eventually.

Edited by Cranky Dog
  • Like 1

The 92+UPS tracking number isn't working with my number, even on USPS' website.

Canadian shipping (and assuming RoW shipping) messes up tracking big time.

But it gets delivered eventually.

I was hoping one of those would work for you guys as personally it drives me crazy when I cannot track a package.

• Like 1

Halloween and my minis arrived!  Perfect timing.  The postal person played a trick on me.  While the package could fit in the mail box from the delivery side, it was larger than the lip of the door on the pick-up side.  I got out my knife and cut the end of the box out and stuffed minis in my pockets.  I left the cut open empty box in the mail box though I could have spent another few minutes cutting it out.  It amuses me to think of the postal worker seeing the results of the trick.

Perfect day to get a free Zombie and a free bats in the same package.  Someone mentioned the whole not opening an item to retain higher resale value.  It must have messed with my head, because I'm having thoughts of leaving sealed my special "Trick or Treat! Happy Halloween! I Got A Prize" package.  Along with that I got the three paints, plus an extra Moldy Skin and Breast Cancer Awareness Month Pink

My ronin's sword is bent 90 degrees at the hilt.  The sword was always going to be the weakest part and now I'm not sure if I should just straighten it and hope for the best (likely) or replace it.  I'm in the camp of those that believe everything is fixable except the face.  It just seems like the face takes me way too much time to repair. 

It kinda fun getting a zombie, bats and a gargoyle on Halloween.  ... and three little lolly pops!

Edited by LionMyth
  • Like 4

My ronin's sword is bent 90 degrees at the hilt.  The sword was always going to be the weakest part and now I'm not sure if I should just straighten it and hope for the best (likely) or replace it.

I replaced my ninja's sword. That one is way too slim.

http://s1029.photobucket.com/user/RevSims/media/MMT3%20Pull%2007_zpsjzxgvniq.jpg.html

Halber

• Like 1