[SPLIT] Artist Con, October 24-25 at Reaper HQ

ub3r_n3rd

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunno if anyone else saw that on Facebook that Artist Con is going on this year October 24-25 at Reaper HQ. It's a free open house.

GRRR...I seriously don't have the money this month.  Kickstarters and October sales.  I'll have to settle for hoping that means there will be Artistcon limited figs in the October sales again.

• Like 2

I saw it, too.

Now I'm scheming to find some way to convince my company that I need to be in Texas for some reason during that time frame...

My company has a partnership with a company somewhere in Texas that has a bunch of clients that we're slowly working our way into... Maybe I could convince them that I should go talk to the clients and gather some requirements for the things that are holding them back?

(Except then they might expect us to build those features. And I'd have to talk to customers. And since the customers would all be executives of various sorts at major international companies, I'd have to wear business-y stuff instead of jeans and a t-shirt. Y'know what? As cool as it would be to be there, it just isn't worth it. ::): )

For rcon next year, I could drive, but it's 30 hours or something stupid. Just... no. Not gonna happen. Airline it is.  I've done 16 hours of driving in a day before, but it left me a little burned out the next day. No way I could do 2 days of that without spending the next week wanting to murder everyone.

• Like 7

I am soooooooo going to be there!

....  awww  crap....  My oldest kid is in color guard this year and band competition will be going on that weekend...    :grr:    So I may be able to swing Sunday...  maybe

Edited by DixonGrfx
  • Like 2

/rolls around on the floor

Someone better take pictures so I can live vicariously through you for that day! Round trip flights aren't bad right now, 84$ round trip, but the Mr has to work and I may or may not be on a beach again that weekend. I'm sort of at the point where they tell me to get in the car and I just do. @[email protected] Maybe I'll luck out with a free Mr and income to spare that weekend. It would be AMAZING to go. 

• Like 6