• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By nervisfr
      hey guys,

Started from that big guy (a LOTR figurine) ;

With a Grenadier 28mm for comparison scale 

then after a chirurgical action ;

Cheers
      Eric
    • By Scott W
      My first time posting to this forum, please let me know if I misstep :p

Reaper Bones Black: 44002 Rock Troll

I added a more rocky base using rock and some plastic crystals carved from leftover plastic sprue. Also added some more crystals to his elbows and side. The elbows were just because I thought it would make it look more menacing but the one on his side was because of a huge hole leftover from the moulding process. To take care of assembly lines I used some of the rock I cracked apart for the base.

I still have the belt and pouch to do, along with the base and some smoothing if blends in his muscles. 

Feedback and CC most welcome!!! 

• By peepster1976
      My Crystal Troll finally (almost) done. Really happy with the result. As a final touch i'm gonna try som resin water pool on the forward corner of the base. The was specially swaed off for this porpuse.
      Anyway hope U like
      GRtzz

• By JudgeSamson
      Here's the bones Cave Troll!  I painted some of the pustules red with white-heads on them...very gross and troll-ey.  :)

• By Ducknuck84
      Only used 8 colors for the troll. Base coated him in Reaper's troll flesh and harvest brown for the loincloth. Then a wash with citadel Nuln oil wash and Vallejo sepia wash for the cloth. Next a highlight of orc flesh over almost all of the muscles leaving just enough of the base and wash showing for the deep valleys of the muscles. Finally a glaze of troll flesh over the whole thing to blend it all together. Final touches were desert sand for the claws/teeth, coal black for the hair which was highlighted with Dark elf highlights and ogre flesh for the eyes. I think some of the new troll from Bones 4 have probably surpassed this old cave troll but one reason I like him is that he is the same size and almost the same look as the old DnD chainmail battered troll skeleton mini.

• Who's Online   32 Members, 4 Anonymous, 176 Guests (See full list)