• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By giyomuSan
      Long time I did not open a little wip and I decided to get onto one of the privateer press figure I had on my shelf.
      Already did a preshade pass using some of their paint and also a thin glaze with liquitex ink just to have a more saturated blue tint.

• By HolkDiggity
      I wish my phone camera could get better photos of this mini, but the contrast is so wide that it just doesn't want to cooperate. I wanted to practice some OSL, and I chose violet. I also wanted to try building a different kind of base, and the wraith seemed like it would look at home in a bog. I think the back turned out better than the front. I may go back and deepen some of the front shadows at some point.

Tips on OSL and other things are welcome!

• By bluecrowlaura
      I decided to go with a sapphire troll! He won't last long, I'm afraid, walking around in a world with our greedy loot-crazed bunch.

This guy makes me want to do an entire Terry Pratchett troll series: Ruby, Detritus, Mister Shine, even Chrysoprase in his suit.

Happy painting,
      Laura

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

My first use of the new light box...

Kev!

• By wickedshifty
      I worked super hard on this guy. I think he's some of my best work. I hope everyone likes him. 

• Who's Online   16 Members, 2 Anonymous, 57 Guests (See full list)