Sign in to follow this  
Tosek

D&D NPC: evil geisha (non-reaper)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Mutilatedlips
      Another one that was a horror to glue. Frustration of the impossible and getting things to line up juuuuuust. right, seems to be the Bushido model way.  

• By Mutilatedlips
      Painted for a friend. I had an extremely difficult time from beginning to the end. I am starting to hate gluing little things. The final straw was when my superglue had a reaction with the Vallejo dirt and ate away a chunk of it. Walking into the room and seeing the model hanging by a thread of goo...a nice stream of curses followed. Finally finished, but with little joy. 

• By Mutilatedlips
      Painted this for a friend's group. Their party acquired a dog they love so much that they spent all their gold to armor him up. He now has the highest AC in the party.

• By Rigel
      Last couple of weeks have kept me busy, but I'm back! (Briefly.)
      60191 is a gorgeous, gracile sculpt by Derek Schubert. A Pathfinder mini, but much more "clean" and less "busy" than many others. Crisp and elegant detail. 
      I love making coral colors from oranges and whites, so her kimono is an orange-to-white-peach gradient. A passerby suggested the contrasting green of the bow and hair wrap (ArmyPainter Kraken Skin). 

The cherry blossom motifs on the kimono are Rhinox Hide and matte white; on the fans, they are Rich Espresso metallic dark bronze and Runefang Steel silver.

This isn't my best work, but it easily cracks the top ten IMO. Took two sessions so far. I'll probably fiddle more with the details of shading and tassels/beads later, but I'm eager to post something. 

More pics with very slight variations below. Sorry for the poor lighting; sun went down while I was making the Shinto arch. 

• Who's Online   27 Members, 1 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)