knarthex

House Tabletop Opens "The Gameroom" Come on in and talk Gaming and Paint!

I'm looking forward to Frostgrave. Amazon says it'll be delivered today, so I'll have something fun to read... Also considering doing a $25 frostgrave terrain blog post series... We'll see...

• Like 5

Old School BT is on 1" hexes.  Although you can make them 3d as I have done.  Can't wait until I ascend in about 80 posts.

I play it on a 1.5 Hexes, works just fine.

If you guys want to take a look at a few games I've blogged about head over to:

ArcOfFire dot wordpress dot com

Edited by Arc 724
  • Like 1

*Rushing in berserking through the room, axe slicing and crushing tabletop figures and table games. He flips the full tables, smashes games, stomps and kicks dice (except for d4's) and froths at the mouth, his eyes wild and seeing only red from the rage*

DECAFF!!?! DECAFF THIS!!!

• Like 5

Maybe House Tabletop could post pics/reports of battles?

Does the Reaper forum have a section for Batreps already?

Maybe post a batrep in a sub-forum here or in another forum dedicated to the game elsewhere and link to it here in the Common Room.

Since this is House Tabletop how about a tabletop setup of the week?

....and who fed the barbarian decafff?

Edited by TGP
  • Like 8

*Rushing in berserking through the room, axe slicing and crushing tabletop figures and table games. He flips the full tables, smashes games, stomps and kicks dice (except for d4's) and froths at the mouth, his eyes wild and seeing only red from the rage*

DECAFF!!?! DECAFF THIS!!!

Is anyone going to tell the barbarian that he went in the wrong door and is busy smashing up the coffee shop next door?

... no?

... excellent.  :devil:

• Like 7

Certainly not me.  Last time I had a cup of decaf was about 30 odd years ago, when I had a cup of half Sanka, half Taster's Choice, because my dad wouldn't let me have full strength, and drank that instant crap.

• Like 4

> Faces off against the barbarian with hackles raised, ears laid back and a menacing snarl<

Go have your temper tantrum elsewhere!

• Like 6

I was thinking..

House Figmentius has a Mini of the day going on.

Frogwarts - conversion of the month?

Procrastrius - ehhh whenever you're ready, maybe rough sketches or blueprints for your plans?

Good ideas!

*toss a wink and a fat juicy steak back over his shoulder at the wolf*

>Takes the steak<

You're still gonna need to clean this up.

• Like 5

Does the Reaper forum have a section for Batreps already?

Maybe post a batrep in a sub-forum here or in another forum dedicated to the game elsewhere and link to it here in the Common Room.

Since this is House Tabletop how about a tabletop setup of the week?

....and who fed the barbarian decafff?

Since this isn't House Random I'll try to stay on topic. Table top of the week sounds cool. Are you thinking the actual table or the table set up with a specific game. Ex: Here is the table I play on or here is my table with my gothic terrain set up for a short game of CAV:SO?

I know that CAV players have been posting batreps over in their sub form. Perhaps making a post here with a link to your batrep in the appropriate sub form. (Warmachine tabletop would be in General Fantasy Froggy's WIMH would be in General SciFi)

• Like 5

Was Planning on setting up a table for pics later this week, Battletech and or Flames of War. Except for buildings, I can use the same stuff for both....

Have to finish exchange stuff first, and RPChallenge.

8)

George

• Like 4

Late July, 1944....

A small village in France, somewhere near Mortain....

008.jpg005.jpg002.jpg012.jpg011.jpg010.jpg009.jpg

This is a 6' x 4' table that I put together in about 45 minutes.

All of the buildings come apart to allow troops to be placed in them, even the cathedral steeple! (a favorite place to put an artillery spotter!) The smaller buildings are from Battlefront Miniatures, makers of Flames of War, The Larger are from Sentinal, a commission mini painter who has expanded into resin terrain pieces of different types. The Machine gun nest in my flock & turf tutorial are from him.

The trees are from Woodland Scenics, based on large metal washers, the grave yard is scratch built using tomb stones from Scenic Express.

I forget who I got the roads from...

The hills and stone walls are scratch built.

The fields are welcome mats cut up....

8)

George

And you wondered why I joined house Tabletop..... :lol:

Will put troops on tomorrow....

Edited by knarthex
  • Like 11