knarthex

House Tabletop Opens "The Gameroom" Come on in and talk Gaming and Paint!

That's a really awesome setup. 

Thanks!

The great thing about it is is that  it all fits in a pair of tupperware totes....

And is infinitely variable.

I have more stuff I did not put out there, such as minefields, barbed wire road blocks, gun pits, etc etc...

But not something to collect over night either...

About 5 years of purchasing, scratch building etc...

George

• Like 3

I'm eyeballing Secret Weapon's Tablescape tiles for Frostgrave. Got to paint up some terrain first to justify it, but I figure I could model the tiles up to include ruins and such so that all I have to do for a table setup is link some tiles together.

• Like 1

Maybe House Tabletop could post pics/reports of battles?

Does the Reaper forum have a section for Batreps already?

Maybe post a batrep in a sub-forum here or in another forum dedicated to the game elsewhere and link to it here in the Common Room.

Since this is House Tabletop how about a tabletop setup of the week?

....and who fed the barbarian decafff?

Since this isn't House Random I'll try to stay on topic. Table top of the week sounds cool. Are you thinking the actual table or the table set up with a specific game. Ex: Here is the table I play on or here is my table with my gothic terrain set up for a short game of CAV:SO?

I know that CAV players have been posting batreps over in their sub form. Perhaps making a post here with a link to your batrep in the appropriate sub form. (Warmachine tabletop would be in General Fantasy Froggy's WIMH would be in General SciFi)

Got it in one Ludo!

Knarth posted a good example.

• Like 2

Certainly not me.  Last time I had a cup of decaf was about 30 odd years ago, when I had a cup of half Sanka, half Taster's Choice, because my dad wouldn't let me have full strength, and drank that instant crap.

Ew.... I'd rather go without i think...

A tabletop set up sounds great! And inspiring.... Does it have to be our own/one we've played on, or can it just be cool ones we've found online?

• Like 3

Quick question, would posting a link to a local miniatures gaming convention coming up in October be against the commerce link rules?

• Like 3

Speaking of Table Top stuff, I've got to paint up a couple more figures for my D&D group. One is a rogue/fighter the other is a warlock

• Like 3

So fellow Tabletop! 

I'm planning a CAV game that switches from CAV robots (10mm) to ground troop missions (28mm). Usually infiltration.

I need help choosing the 28mm system. Any recommendation? 

• Like 2

*** Storms in, shakes glitter out of his fur, spreading it over a nicely set up table with historical armies ****

Thx Guys...Runs off again..

• Like 5

A tabletop set up sounds great! And inspiring.... Does it have to be our own/one we've played on, or can it just be cool ones we've found online?

AFAIAC

• It could be an awesome one spotted somewhere online.
  • It could be one you set up with your own terrain.
  • It could be a table you setup using the "best of" pieces available at your FLGS.
  • A mix of the previous two.
  • It could be a diagram of a table setup that you drew to illustrate a scenario...

The point is to inspire others with interesting table tops, share ideas, etc.  ( This is "our idiom".)

• Like 4

I like it!

Also, that mangy mutt just spread craft herpes all over the forum.... :grr:

Edited by David Brawley
  • Like 4

Also, that mangy mutt just spread craft herpes all over the forum.... :grr:

That is just his hair! There was a little bit of Nair in his rinse water....

Knarthex

• Like 3