House Procrastius Common Room - All are Welcome!

Qwyksilver

1 hour ago, OneBoot said:

Oh, uh...I guess I should probably post here at some point, huh? :upside:

I suppose I should say I'm probably the head of Procrastius House now, since Qwyksilver hasn't been around for over a year. Hopefully this won't result in any extra duties, I've got so many other things I've been putting off as it is.... :ik_oops:

Huzzah! 

--OneBoot :D 

I've been meanin to ask, but keep putting it off, who do I ask for a membership application and how long will it take for the application to be forthcomming since this is the place for all the procrastinators.

[This should probably be in purple but since I['m on my funky tablet and haven't figured out how to do that yet, you'll have to settle for black]

GEM

• Like 1

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On mobile it's the A with the block under it located just after bold italics and underline, but you have to choose the colour before you start typing, as for some reason on mobile it won't let you select the text yo uwant and then keep said text selected when you try to change the colour. 

Or the colour change won't keep on mobile, I forgot which of the two. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, OneBoot said:

Oh, uh...I guess I should probably post here at some point, huh? :upside:

I suppose I should say I'm probably the head of Procrastius House now, since Qwyksilver hasn't been around for over a year. Hopefully this won't result in any extra duties, I've got so many other things I've been putting off as it is.... :ik_oops:

Huzzah! 

It's been nearly two years since the last post in this thread.

You're a natural! We're doing it right.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, Green Eyed Monster said:

I've been meanin to ask, but keep putting it off, who do I ask for a membership application and how long will it take for the application to be forthcomming since this is the place for all the procrastinators.

CORRECTION: Ladystorm is the one to contact from now on.

Huzzah!

Edited by OneBoot
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, haldir said:

We still have a house/room? I figured I killed this one too. ::D::zombie:

Of course it's still here. Though disused, it's still standing strong. We build things to last in Procrastius! (like the pyramids)

I think it's been invaded by archaeologists who thought it abandoned and accidentally declared it a World Heritage site by UNESCO.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4