House Procrastius Common Room - All are Welcome!

Qwyksilver

/me staggers in trying to wipe glitter off

Freakin Frogs man, you try and stop by another house's common room to be nice and suddenly, you're glitterbombed by Frogs...I'm just gonna sit here and paint, and...is that a Danish?  Oooh, I love Danish

/me goes and cuts a piece of Danish

Hmmm, That sounds good!!! Cut me a piece?

I'll get some hot cocoa to go with it..

• Like 3

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

/me staggers in trying to wipe glitter off

Freakin Frogs man, you try and stop by another house's common room to be nice and suddenly, you're glitterbombed by Frogs...I'm just gonna sit here and paint, and...is that a Danish?  Oooh, I love Danish

/me goes and cuts a piece of Danish

Hmmm, That sounds good!!! Cut me a piece?

I'll get some hot cocoa to go with it..

/me hands a piece of Danish over

mmm, that cocoa is mighty fine.

what was I grousing about?

Oh yeah, glitter, man I hate glitter.

• Like 2

Sticks head through hole in the wall ( somebody should fix this)

**** Hey all, started something yet? ***

*peeks in the window*

Nope, they are still waiting until "tomorrow" to start, these are the ones who started the whole "Soon" thing, remember?

That's not even close to funny.

BWHAHAHAH!

Why am I laughing so hard then?  :poke:  ::P:  :lol:  :lol:

I'm going to be the goat. That term and it's relation to a particular game are one of the few things that really irritate me around here.

Certainly this is something I missed.

What game are we talking about?

***And this was meant to be fun, not to annoy anyone...wags tail uncertainly ***

• Like 3

The spirit of procrastination is following me.

After two months away from home, I finally get to take the plane to fly back to my apartment.

1- I had a lot of stuff to bring back. Part of the stuff were my Bones 2 items. Not enough room, so I only brought back the paint sets and bases. So 8 months after delivery, I still don't have my Bones 2 minis!

2- But because of heavy rainfall, the plane is late (1h15 minutes later) and I miss my connecting flight. Next flight is the day after. Fortunately, since I wasn't responsible, I (and many other passengers) got a voucher for a night at the hotel, and additional vouchers for food. And I had a nice conversation with a couple from DC and Belgium born salesman who lives in Connecticut while at the hotel restaurant.

3- During my first flight the next day, I was finally able to finish the in-flight movie I never finished months ago (Kingsman: The Secret Service). I started it before, but my flight finished 20 minutes before the end. On my second connecting flight, there's a documentary I started that I'll need to finish on another flight (if it's still available).

4- After I was finally able to return home, I want to go out for errands and leave some documents at the clinic, but the car won't start. A dead battery after two months isn't surprising. But when CAA comes to boost the car and the alternator won't kick in unless I keep it at 4000 rpms, you know there's a bigger issue here (accumulated rust does that). So I get towed to the garage and it takes me most of the hour to walk back home, uphill, after heart surgery, in 6 feet of snow while chased by hungry wolves. By the time I do get home, it's already too late to go to the clinic to get my blood tested (warfarin) and the cardiologist.

Groceries will have to wait, and I'm missing the last day for the special on pork shoulder.

• Like 6

The spirit of procrastination is following me.

After two months away from home, I finally get to take the plane to fly back to my apartment.

1- I had a lot of stuff to bring back. Part of the stuff were my Bones 2 items. Not enough room, so I only brought back the paint sets and bases. So 8 months after delivery, I still don't have my Bones 2 minis!

2- But because of heavy rainfall, the plane is late (1h15 minutes later) and I miss my connecting flight. Next flight is the day after. Fortunately, since I wasn't responsible, I (and many other passengers) got a voucher for a night at the hotel, and additional vouchers for food. And I had a nice conversation with a couple from DC and Belgium born salesman who lives in Connecticut while at the hotel restaurant.

3- During my first flight the next day, I was finally able to finish the in-flight movie I never finished months ago (Kingsman: The Secret Service). I started it before, but my flight finished 20 minutes before the end. On my second connecting flight, there's a documentary I started that I'll need to finish on another flight (if it's still available).

4- After I was finally able to return home, I want to go out for errands and leave some documents at the clinic, but the car won't start. A dead battery after two months isn't surprising. But when CAA comes to boost the car and the alternator won't kick in unless I keep it at 4000 rpms, you know there's a bigger issue here (accumulated rust does that). So I get towed to the garage and it takes me most of the hour to walk back home, uphill, after heart surgery, in 6 feet of snow while chased by hungry wolves. By the time I do get home, it's already too late to go to the clinic to get my blood tested (warfarin) and the cardiologist.

Groceries will have to wait, and I'm missing the last day for the special on pork shoulder.

That sounds bad, but indeed, you're in the right House.

• Like 2

Glitterbombs. See, this is what you get for getting up and doing stuff that can wait until later.

Me? I'm still debating if I should try and paint tonight, or wait until the weekend. I can't really do much until I get through trying to save all these RPPs, but I can't do that until I get more labels, which I won't buy until I pay bills (need to check my balance... yeah) and make sure that I'll be working for the next couple of months... until it all blows up again just before Christmas.

So, yeah, will... get around to it...

Soon.

Edited by Kheprera
  • Like 6

*peeks in the window*

Nope, they are still waiting until "tomorrow" to start, these are the ones who started the whole "Soon" thing, remember?

You take that back or I will smash your skull mug with a can of decaf!

We did not start Soon :grr:

• Like 7

*peeks in the window*

You take that back or I will smash your skull mug with a can of decaf!

We did not start Soon :grr:

Really? That's what Frogwarts told me....

• Like 2