Sign in to follow this  
canuckotter

77059: Orc Berserker

I bought this guy as the model for one of my players. I haven't decided what I'm doing with the base yet (other than "I'm going to do something with the base" - I boiled it into shape before painting but after I had paint all over the model it decided to curl up and get wobbly again) but the rest of it is starting to take shape. I decided to go with the dark elf triad for skin colour, just because it seemed like fun.

Here are pics:

post-14300-0-56582800-1443313277_thumb.jpg

post-14300-0-89617100-1443313279_thumb.jpg

I know I need to work on the highlights on the leather parts (especially on the lower body) and fix a few goofs with the metallic paint... Aside from that, what would you folks suggest? Anything I've done wrong, anything you think I've done particularly well? I'm guessing the eyes don't fall into that last category... ::P: But I'm making progress! I'd personally be quite happy with him as is (well, with the base & touch-ups) as a pretty decent tabletop model, but I know that a lot of you have higher standards than that :;): and I'd love to get to that point. So... yeah. Tell me where I can do better!

• Like 9