Super Dungeon Legends

Mattnuke

I hated the game play from the first SDE.

The last few stand alone SDE minis I have acquired have had really poor detail on the bodies

I'm going to have to watch this one and decide since I would be getting it for minis and nothing else.

I didn't mind it. It wasn't super fluid, but it was alright. Then again I don't know how they changed it between sde, and sde: forgotten king

• Like 1

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sodapopminiatures/super-dungeon-explore-legends

Well, not really all that exciting so far. Gonna see what unlocks.

Not that exciting as in, I have the first game so resculpts aren't super interesting. I wish they showed more from the not Drow spider tower. I think that will be the one I really like :)

FUNDED! In under 15 minutes lol.

Edited by Bathory
  • Like 2

Hmm, can't say I care for the monster resculpts, just not as cute as the originals.  Also I still think the lizard-style kobolds were a missed opportunity, since puppy-style kobolds have far greater potential for SD-cuteness.

The heroes are definitely cool though.  Especially the bear, which is a huge improvement over the original model that just didn't fit together or look right.

Too bad a company named Soda Pop Miniatures won't offer a miniatures-only pledge.