Super Dungeon Legends

Mattnuke

I am in till the end.  They are a good deal.  Iike the minis.  Someday, I will paint the and play. :D  I just wish the mold lines were easier to remove.  You practically need a blowtorch.

I have plastic sanding needles (white and blue ones) and they work amazing. I've never had a problem getting the mold lines off any of my SDE figs.

Coarse 150 grit or Fine 320 grit? Where did you pick them up? TIA!

I've also used an engraving pen, under $10 at Harbor Freight.

I have the medium 240 and fine 320, and I bought them from a website because no one carries them around where I live.

Edited by Solauren
  • Like 1

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course, we're at 128 minis for $200 if you get the whole shebang, right now, with more on the way ...that's well under $2 per mini, even if you assign a value of "free" to the other game components. I won't try to sway anyone one way or the other, but this is a value to consider when looking at picking up minis at retail...

• Like 1

They'll all be available,

but not guarantee on how (eg they might be a stand alone box, they could be part of a warband or bundle, or only available with a pack of tiles)

so if you want quite a few it's probably worth sticking around and reselling (or giving away) what you don't want, obviously if you only want a few dropping out is going to be cheaper however they end up selling them

But I'd much rather have a special pin to show off that backers are super cool and exclusive, then game content.

It means that if I miss the KS, I'm far more likely to buy it at retail, then knowing I'm missing like half the content for the game, and that I need to shell out major bucks to a scalper if I want it.

I think a discount and some sort of exclusive thanks for playing token is enough to encourage people to pledge for a kd campaign.

• Like 5