Sign in to follow this  
Limey72

Duros scoundrel conversion

Another quick star wars PC. This time a duros scoundrel, in bones. Body, stone. Head, alien commander. Hands guns space marine bits. Please C&C

post-13433-0-68776000-1443484339_thumb.jpg

post-13433-0-30866500-1443484348_thumb.jpg

post-13433-0-21836200-1443484356_thumb.jpg

post-13433-0-62687000-1443484363_thumb.jpg

post-13433-0-98963500-1443484385_thumb.jpg

post-13433-0-49934600-1443484395_thumb.jpg

• Like 17

Thanks chaos;) I thought the alien head would be to small but it fit ok ;)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By strawhat
      Lots of pictures.  I've done my best to keep the size down.

The Cast:

Story:
      In the waning days of the Galactic Rebellion, before the Battle of Yavin and Scariff, the Empire had nearly wiped out not only the Jedi but also many users of The Force.  Emperor Palpatine had special hunters, known as Inquisitors, that scoured the galaxy and captured/killed those rogues that survived Order 66.

The Grand Inquisitor tracked another Force user to the remote Tibana gas mine known as Cloud City hovering in the Bespin atmosphere.  The Inquisitor had orders to capture the rogue and return him to the Emperor for purposes unknown.  After setting up a carbon-freezing chamber in the depths of the city, the Inquisitor set his plan into motion.  Hired muscle, in the form of notorious Trandoshan bounty hunter Bossk, would help drive Hawkbat to the chamber into the waiting trap manned by Agent Blaise and two Imperial Security Bureau agents.

The large sums of money thrown around by the Empire aroused the suspicions of vile gangster Jabba the Hutt who, despite his long residency on Tatooine, has decided to make a rare off-world trip to witness the hunt.  Bringing along a trusted, if slow on the draw, bounty hunter known as Greedo.  Jabba would attempt to maneuver the happenings to his own advantage.

Agent Hawkbat, despite being useful on many occasions to Cloud City administrator Lando Calrissean, had run out of allies there.  Unbeknownst to him, Obi-Wan Kenobi had picked up his lightsaber once more and sought to foil the Inquisitor's plans.  After contacting an old friend, Ithorian Diplomat Murne Rin, the two would seek aid from the Administrator--If Hawkbat were no longer in Cloud City the Imperials would likely leave.  The Tibana gas mined here was not of sufficient quantity or quality to warrant further action by the Empire, and the Inquisitor seemed to barely notice anything not directly related to his quarry.

But could Obi-Wan and Murne count on Calrissean's aid, or would he betray them all to Imperial forces?

It appears that I've missed the rings on a couple bases.  I'll have to go back, one of these days, and tidy those up.

• By GodOfCheese
      I loved this sculpt from the moment I saw it. I absolutely could not wait to paint it. But I was intimidated by it for a variety of reasons. I didn't like most of the color schemes I initially chose, and repainted him several times. I wanted a decent base for him (I greatly regret not rebasing Cthulhu, for example), etc. etc.  

But then things just kind of came together and I painted the beastie a little bit at a time over the past few days... and I'm really happy with the outcome!

C&C appreciated -- this guy was unexpectedly challenging for me, so there's probably oppo for improvement here. :-)

• By Froggie44
      Frost Giant King and Queen. C&C welcome.

• By Froggie44
      Frost Giant Court - King, Queen, and Guards are from earlier KS (I believe), Rangers are add-ons from Bones 4. C&C welcome. Will post close-ups of rest tomorrow.

• By Darcstaar
      Since I’m wrapping up Deladrin, here is the next in the queue.  Devona, Female Wizard.  She’s a curious wizard with plate mail leggings, a chain mail skirt, and a staff that looks more like a spear.  Also, is her torso adorned with a breastplate?  Or is it part of her dress?  And what’s up with the scalloped things on her back?

Not sure what I’m going to do with her.  I hope you enjoy the process of discovery tagging along with me.  The one thing I have decided is to try to give her more of an East Indian skin tone.

• Who's Online   29 Members, 3 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)