Cthulhu Wars: Onslaught 2

ced1106

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Egg of Coot said:

Looking forward to seeing this fulfill.  I went in full-tilt on the first KS, and was NOT disappointed in the least.

The Egg

I went all in this time. I am already glad that I did. I just wish the expansion factions and map packs were in this shipment wave.

23 minutes ago, Magnus Mercury said:

Though it does get awkward when you get a package notification and you aren't sure what to be excited to get home and open... :lol:

Imagine what my mailman would think of me if they arrived on the same day. I am not sure which package(s) has the biggest volume. I went in heavy on each (all in on two and similar amount on the third).

57 minutes ago, Carnacki the Ghost Finder said:

Is this some special secret thing that people who backed the April Fools KS get access to?  Because frankly you're torturing me here.

They asked for people to help test the Shaggai map in a BGG thread here: https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1744463/curious-about-shaggai-map

There are a number of things being playtested, including a ninth faction called The Ancients.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Dan d'Lyon said:

Oh boy....I don't have enough shelf space.  And with EVERYTHING for KD coming at some point too.....  Yikes!

I know, right? I have Onslaught 2, Dwarven Forge KS4, and Bones KS3 all arriving within a few weeks of each other. Then the first wave of KD later this summer. That doesn't even mention Myth or any of the other Kickstarters that will deliver.

On ‎4‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 9:07 AM, Talae said:

I know, right? I have Onslaught 2, Dwarven Forge KS4, and Bones KS3 all arriving within a few weeks of each other. Then the first wave of KD later this summer. That doesn't even mention Myth or any of the other Kickstarters that will deliver.

D'oh....I forgot about the rest of the Myth stuff.  And I have Bones 3 coming too.  And a plethora of other stuff....