77015, 77231, 77232, 77233: Tabletop Bugbears with Quickshade

Jasper_the_2nd

Actually third guy from the left, with the flanged mace and shield.

I slop the dip on pretty heavy (I use super cheapy plastic bristle brushes so I can just chuck them, 16 or 20 or something for a buck or 2). Usually let it set up for a minute or two, then start clearing off the heavy areas. When I first put it on it is heavy enough to drop (at least on something like pointing guy's club).  I usually clean them up once, give it a couple more minutes and clean them up one last time.  Then I go upstairs and don't look at them for a full 24 hours.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The third guy from the left is the left handed one. :lol: So I guess I can tell!

And I was going to use super cheap brushes, but I saw on the Army Painter site that they clean up with Turpentine (Something I actually have sitting around for my oil painting) so I used a cheap real bristle brush, and hit it with Brush Master soap after cleaning it with turpentine. Brush looks better than before I used it for the dip! :lol:

• Like 1

Ha! You can guess better than I can read!  ::D:

I blame it on being sick all week....that's the ticket....

I have some Turpentine sitting around (from something......no idea what now) but I already had the cheap brushes, and Turpentine is stinky :)

I think I need to thin out my strong tone though, it is getting a little thicker than I think it should be.

• Like 1