• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By TGP
      Welcome to the last 2019 instalment of Getting to Know You, December 2019 Edition.

The rules as they currently stand ( ...should you chose to accept them... )

1. Every day, or so (unless I am out or ill or something) I will post a question.
      1.5. Should I be unable to post a question for the day a crack team of deputy quisitors, former quisitors, are likely chomping at the bit to step in and post one... 
      2. In theory there is a 24 hour span to answer that question before the next question is posted.
      2.5. (Rule 2 is the most frequently ignored rule.)
      3. Questions will typically be posted between  06:00 hours and 09:00 hours CET. (Central European Time UYC +1)***
      3.5 (...that is 23:00 to 02:00 hours RST Reaper Standard Time UTC -6)***
      4. Everyone is encouraged to suggest future questions to be posted via PM to me or one of the other quisitioners.
      (But my PM box is stuffed full gimme 2-3 days to clear it out...) 
      5. You do not have to answer every question to play.
      6. If a question is TMI or N/A simply wait for the next question.. ..or post that you decline to respond (clues regarding why can be fun...unless TMI).
      7. Weekend questions will often take the form of two day quests, running Saturday to Sunday.

***CLEARLY I WILL ON OCCASION BEND RULES 3. And 3.5.
    • By HolkDiggity
      Another ReaperCon entry, and I'm pretty happy about how this one turned out! I wanted to pick up a Freeblades faction, and I went with Wood Elves, since my Frostgrave army is Dwarven. (Balance in all things!)

The mini is from DGS Games, the paints are from Reaper, the base and pigments are from Secret Weapon, and the tufts are from Shadow's Edge.

• By TGP
      I unboxed this Dino this weekend. Here she is stomping on a tabletop. The model is flawless, the detail is quite nice. 

I did a little bit of research about ceratopsians. As near as I could find out this one has a frill somewhat like a Styracosaurus but the face (head?) is more like a Pentaceratops. Which is no cause for complaint as far as I’m concerned. Lots of sharp horns is a good thing. 

I still need the correct five digit number and the right name for this model. If anyone has those or a suggestion for a third tag I can edit the title.

• By lazarp
      I painted this fellow as a Hobgoblin, I like his blue nose  Thanks for looking!

• By lazarp
      So this is the test figure for my orc warband for frostgrave and mordhein (WIP thread here)

I like the palette so far and I'm happy how this guy turned out. I will post other minis as I paint them. Cheers! 

• Who's Online   15 Members, 1 Anonymous, 26 Guests (See full list)