Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Welcome to the last 2019 instalment of Getting to Know You, December 2019 Edition.
The rules as they currently stand ( ...should you chose to accept them... )
1. Every day, or so (unless I am out or ill or something) I will post a question.
1.5. Should I be unable to post a question for the day a crack team of deputy quisitors, former quisitors, are likely chomping at the bit to step in and post one...
2. In theory there is a 24 hour span to answer that question before the next question is posted.
2.5. (Rule 2 is the most frequently ignored rule.)
3. Questions will typically be posted between 06:00 hours and 09:00 hours CET. (Central European Time UYC +1)***
3.5 (...that is 23:00 to 02:00 hours RST Reaper Standard Time UTC -6)***
4. Everyone is encouraged to suggest future questions to be posted via PM to me or one of the other quisitioners.
(But my PM box is stuffed full gimme 2-3 days to clear it out...)
5. You do not have to answer every question to play.
6. If a question is TMI or N/A simply wait for the next question.. ..or post that you decline to respond (clues regarding why can be fun...unless TMI).
7. Weekend questions will often take the form of two day quests, running Saturday to Sunday.
***CLEARLY I WILL ON OCCASION BEND RULES 3. And 3.5.
Another ReaperCon entry, and I'm pretty happy about how this one turned out! I wanted to pick up a Freeblades faction, and I went with Wood Elves, since my Frostgrave army is Dwarven. (Balance in all things!)
The mini is from DGS Games, the paints are from Reaper, the base and pigments are from Secret Weapon, and the tufts are from Shadow's Edge.
I unboxed this Dino this weekend. Here she is stomping on a tabletop. The model is flawless, the detail is quite nice.
I did a little bit of research about ceratopsians. As near as I could find out this one has a frill somewhat like a Styracosaurus but the face (head?) is more like a Pentaceratops. Which is no cause for complaint as far as I’m concerned. Lots of sharp horns is a good thing.
I still need the correct five digit number and the right name for this model. If anyone has those or a suggestion for a third tag I can edit the title.
Who's Online 23 Members, 4 Anonymous, 142 Guests (See full list)