Getting to Know Each Other --- October Edition

TGP

I only drink beer on very rare occasions, it has been almost 10 years since I had one, though I enjoyed it. I don't really drink much at all as far as alcohol goes, I'm diabetic so I drink constantly but it is usually water. No sort of alcohol for over three years, so there is no beer in my family's fridge. There are two bottles of wine that are probably vinegar by now as they were already in there the last time I had a beer, but nothing else.

• Like 2

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I developed a taste for Bailey's Irish Cream a few months past.  I'm a bit relieved that such taste has mainly departed.

I Love Bailey's!...and I know Michael has bought me a bottle for my birthday in a few weeks...I just have to resist hunting around the house trying to find it  :;): .

• Like 5

Had the day off and spent it with family. Our school district called it "Fall Day."

As for CoH/V, I played that game from beta through most of everything (I think I left for a totsl of 6-8 months before it went free, then returned). I would love to see it return. I would settle for the character builder...that thing was great! I have about a dozen 50s, but my mains were eiyher radiation or kinetic controllers or defenders (Faithful Fans of Fallout and Pinball Wizards!)

*ahem*

Titan Icon

Paragon Chat

*cough*

:ph3ar:

You are an amazing person!

No, Codewalker is amazing. I bow before his mighty skillz.

• Like 2

Question for Oct 14: Topic/Beer....How much is in your fridge right now?

I rarely drink, but I do keep some in the fridge for when I feel like a beer and when the guys come over to play D&D as a couple of them like a beer or two while we play. I'd say there are probably 2-3 beers in the fridge right now.

• Like 4

Some, but I'm not at home to count.

Probably 3-5 servings. The type varies, but I like to experiment with new brews frequently.

LOL, 3-5 servings.  I like that distinction.  Since a typical serving for me is 2 bottles :poke:

• Like 8

No alcohol in my fridge. I'm more of a social drinker so don't generally drink at home.

I am entirely a social drinker, but I host a lot, so I pretty routinely have leftover.

• Like 4

Question for Oct 15: How many wearable articles (clothing or accessories) do you have that can be described: color, camouflage?

Oh no. This might be the first thing that is telling about me.

Currently:

Unreasonably Turquoise Golf Shirt.

Navy Dress Pants

Full Black Sneakers

Dark Metal Disco Ball Style Tungsten Carbide Ring

Camoflage as office folk.

The guise is working.

• Like 4

Question for Oct 15: How many wearable articles (clothing or accessories) do you have that can be described: color, camouflage?

The best camouflaged clothing I own are black gamer t-shirts, so I can move invisibly through the Dealer Hall at a large con.  Big guy, beard, dark hair, gamer t-shirt.  I blend right in :lol:

• Like 9

5:

1 set of desert camo I was issued to wear when I was doing VBSS ops (visit, board, search, and seizure) with no markings on it; made the bad guys have to wonder if we were Marines, SEALS, or something else.

1 Set of Navy blue digi-flage--I was getting out as they were being phased in, so I got off relatively easily by only needing to buy the one set

3 sets of old style woodland camo I was issued when I was assigned to security.

• Like 3