Getting to Know Each Other --- October Edition

TGP

Question for Oct 31st :: If you could wave a magic wand and change this holiday somehow, what would you wish for: is there a type of candy you'd banish? is there a tradition you'd make more common? abolish pumpkin beer? revive a lost observance?? etc.

I swish my magical wand, and some women/girls, would actually use some imagination to create an actual costume, instead of dressing up as a "sexy________" - I'm all for a lil skin showing, but their effort is heels, short skirt, tight shirt- check ready to go....

I saw a woman dressed as Catwoman at the grocery store. It was an improvised costume, I think, but it looked pretty good.

Question for Oct 31st :: If you could wave a magic wand and change this holiday somehow, what would you wish for: is there a type of candy you'd banish? is there a tradition you'd make more common? abolish pumpkin beer? revive a lost observance?? etc.

If we're talking magic, I'd make it so that Halloween was always pleasantly chilly.  Where I live rarely has a Halloween below 80 F.   :down:

I did say magic wand. And, I would not counter that spell.

• Like 1

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This might be about the last post, or nearly the last post, for this thread. These are the links to all the previous threads. Mostly for the convenience of future questioners / quisitors.

Questions Threads :: Nov 2015 2014 to Oct 2015

November 2014, Talespinner
December 2014, Talespinner
January 2015, Froggy
February 2015, TGP
March 2015, TGP
April 2015, TGP
May 2015, Dilvish
June 2015, Dilvish
July 2015, Dilvish
August 2015, TGP
September 2015, TGP
October 2015, TGP

Edited by TGP
  • Like 4

This might be about the last post, or nearly the last post, for this thread. These are the links to all the previous threads. Mostly for the convenience of future questioners / quisitors.

Questions Threads :: Nov 2015 to Oct 2015

January 2015, Froggy

February 2015, TGP

March 2015, TGP

April 2015, TGP

May 2015, Dilvish

June 2015, Dilvish

July 2015, Dilvish

August 2015, TGP

September 2015, TGP

October 2015, TGP

Just thought I should point that out.

Edited by Pezler the Polychromatic

Shockingly we got rid of bag of candy last night. Usually have half a bag left over.

Just one? I unloaded about 16 lbs of candy on unsuspecting parents in just under an hour-and-a-half.

We only get prob less then 10 kids every year. At least every kids that came to the door was in costume unlike some years.

• Like 2

Questions Threads :: Nov 2015 to Oct 2015

January 2015, Froggy

February 2015, TGP

March 2015, TGP

April 2015, TGP

May 2015, Dilvish

June 2015, Dilvish

July 2015, Dilvish

August 2015, TGP

September 2015, TGP