Figures by Critical Mass Games with heads from Reaper and Rebel Miniatures, plus sculpted hair. Shuttles by MegaBloks with substantial modification.  Each of these characters represents someone specific in The Worlds in my Head, though I'm not yet sure which is which.  Included somewhere in there are Torla, Tirsa and Tipra Dunbar, Tirsa's daughter Alii, and Mora.

I give you The Port Sarai Resistance:

post-334-0-18634600-1443810998_thumb.jpg

post-334-0-99753200-1443811020_thumb.jpg

• Like 18
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again, you've done something amazingly cool; nice job!

ETA--Is this a separate faction, or are they mercs?

Allied in theory with the greater Silmn forces, but much more concerned with defending their own home. Each one of them has seen far too much and want no more of it.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Werkrobotwerk
      Started converting my bones v robot kobolds. The idea was to arm them with scifi weapons to use them as a little starship boarding party. 

The plan is to do a total of 9 when ever they hit retail, all with different weapons. 

So far axe guy has a plasma gun and a samurai banner.
      Then there's rocket launcher kobold
      Knife kobold has a flame thrower. 

• By EvilJames
      Assembled my crew and prepped and primed them. 
      Two clopsen troopers, a lizardman recruit, sniper and another recruit/ chisler.

A gnoll commando, medic and recruit, and a cultist recruit/hacker and trooper.

Edit: It is a bit funny that My crew isn't using much of the actual Stargrave miniatures other than a few arms and guns, but then this is just the first crew, and I'll need some ruffians and pirates as well.
    • By buckyball
      I was considering running a game at Reapercon this year (assuming it happens). Is there interest in Stargrave as a convention event? Are other people planning on running the game at the convention?

buckyball
    • By Mckenna35
      Friend of mine asked me to paint these for his Flames of War army.  He did the assembly and primer, and will be adding crew and markings.  He likes painting 15mm infantry and can't stand doing vehicles for some reason.  I'm pretty much the opposite!  Anyway, I'm assuming they're Battlefront models.  Base colors were airbrushed with Tamiya.  Details and highlights were Reaper and Vallejo. Tried using oil paint for the wash for the first time and 'm really impressed with how well it works for this application.  Surface tension is a LOT lower than using acrylics so it's a lot easier to get the wash into all the nooks and crannies.  Used pigments to add 'texture' to the tracks and dirty up the fenders.  All the 'metal' bits are actually done with a mechanical pencil and 2b lead. Pretty happy with how these turned out.

• By Gadgetman!
      Story
      Welcome to the Splintered Light Miniatures 15mm Return to the Black Root Forest Kickstarter Campaign.  For many years, renowned sculptor Ben Siens has added great sculpts to our line of fantasy figures.  A year ago, we ran a successful campaign adding beastmen and treemen into our range of miniatures.  Over the past year, Siens has sculpted more wonderful figures for us and we decided to offer them to you via a second Kickstarter.
          Our primary goal for this campaign is getting the funds needed for the production molds and initial castings.  Our hope is that as we get the funding for production molds, we can also keep Ben sculpting new figures for future lines.  We need you help to get this done so please pledge today!
        Our plan is to have 11 new codes but we will also be offering these along with the entire range of Ben Siens sculpted figures.

There's only 4 days left in the campaign, so if you want some well-made 15mm goodness...
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/splinteredlightminis/return-to-the-blackroot-forest/description

• Who's Online   11 Members, 2 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)