'Tis the Season for Costco Parchment Paper

Pingo

Costco has good white baker's parchment paper which works very well in wet palettes.

I use it under my painting surfaces, too, and since epoxy peels right off it, I use it under gluing.

Unfortunately, as I discovered last spring when I went to replenish my supply, Costco only carries it during the holiday baking season.

That season must have just started, because they seem to have it once again.

• Like 10

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That sounds like more parchment paper than I would ever need...and as part of Figmentius, I think I might buy two packages...

They come in two-packs, actually.

If you don't use parchment paper in cooking*, you may wish to split the bounty with a friend or three.

*although if you haven't tried it, it's amazing stuff for under cookies, roasts, bread, etc.

• Like 6

What? You mean parchment paper is supposed to be used for cooking, not crafting? *head explodes*

That should be all in purple, but I can't do that on this computer. :lol:

I LOOOOOOVE parchment paper. Super-handy for cooking/baking and great for crafty stuffs. ^_^ Though, the roll I got was from Reynolds, bought from Walmart during the not-Cookie-Season.

• Like 2

• Artists

Is the Costco paper better in some way than Reynold's or Wilton's. Debating whether it's worth seeing if any of my friends have a membership. (I think Costco is a great company, but we're a household of two with not a ton of storage space, so we've avoided bulk memberships.)

Is the Costco paper better in some way than Reynold's or Wilton's. Debating whether it's worth seeing if any of my friends have a membership. (I think Costco is a great company, but we're a household of two with not a ton of storage space, so we've avoided bulk memberships.)

It's about as good as the others.  It's a little wider (not that that matters for minis-related purposes) and at a better price.