• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rockin' the pirate boat I see.  Well done, if a bit glossy.  Did you put sealer on them?

Also, it would increase their visual appeal and table-top stability to base them.  You can cut the built-in base off and pin them to a base, or glue them to a base as they are and build the base up to their feet.

Yeah, they're matt sealed. They don't look shiny at all in person so I suspect it may be the lighting or the camera. I may hit her with matte varnish again.

And I may base them eventually.  If you look at my other figures I've posted here, I usually do basing but the anniversary of our 50 Fathoms game is coming up and they are going to be going on the cake, so I don't want to base them just yet. Then again, with all the figures I have to paint PLUS three Bones Kickstarters, I'm not so sure if I want to go to that much effort.

I didn't realize he even had a mustache. With  my magnifier, it looks like he might have half a mustache so I just figures it was a mold line. Maybe it's just to slight to show up well in the Bones material. I may go back and fix that.

Edited by Talon65

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.