Lidless Eye

Lidless Eye Hobbies: Let's Get Frosty!

I'm trying to get more monsters available for the random encounters in Frostgrave. 

First off is a Frost Giant, converted from the Pathfinder Battles: Dungeons Deep Frost Giant.  She wasn't directly intended for Frostgrave, I was going to convert her to match the Frost Giant Jarl from "Giants Revisited"...then realized I misremembered the art, and she already WAS based off that piece.  So she got a heavy infantry makeover:

post-390-0-26573300-1444098412_thumb.jpg

post-390-0-88478800-1444098413_thumb.jpg

post-390-0-08458500-1444098415_thumb.jpg

post-390-0-73119400-1444098416_thumb.jpg

• Like 21

Ooo neat. How tall is that female frost giant in mm?

I wonder how she would size up to the Reaper frost giants.

• Like 1

Ooo neat. How tall is that female frost giant in mm?

I wonder how she would size up to the Reaper frost giants.

Ask and ye shall receive:

12049632_10153075033415636_4090772460879

• Like 3

Awesome. Thank you for the picture. I was mainly wondering how she would compare to the new Bones 3 Frost Giants but this does give me a pretty good sense of her scale.  ^_^

• Like 1

Very nice indeed, the first 2 are awesome tho I think the third guy may have benefited from a lighter drybrushing. But still he looks greatly ;). The first especially is epic ;)

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Lidless Eye
      Kislev lives on in our hearts forever. 

I've continued my theme of building the Frostgrave: Ghost Archipelago Crew with a Steppes feel.  The majority of these are built using bodies and arms from the Crew kit, with some Empire/Mordheim heads and other outsourced bits.

The last batch wound up being more generic Pirate types.

• By peepster1976
      My Crystal Troll finally (almost) done. Really happy with the result. As a final touch i'm gonna try som resin water pool on the forward corner of the base. The was specially swaed off for this porpuse.
      Anyway hope U like
      GRtzz

• By PandorasGhost
      Hey everybody!

Tried to get the word out by word of mouth, and decided on here might be a good way to go about it as well. The tables for gaming had to be altered from what was on the printed schedule due to some logistics issues. (Logic?! At a con?! Say it isn't so.)

Games on GrowTix should reflect accurate locations (and hopefully always reflected accurate times). Also, there are printed schedules available on the table just beside registration. ALSO, ALSO, I attached the Xcel spreadsheet of the schedule if anyone wants to peruse.

Joseph Wolf's Dreadmere games are still at Table 1 - under the big Dredmere banner. Tables 2 ,3, and 10 are various Roleplaying games, as per the schedule Table 4 is an all-day, every-day Freeblades demo - drop by and check it out! Tables 6 thru 9 are for Gamers looking for Pathfinder/Starfinder D&D Adventure League is now tables 11 thru 23, but Gamers taking part in DDAL are encouraged to head to Table 18, where Colby (and crew) will be marshaling GMs, getting players into games, and generally just controlling the madness of League events. Tables 24 thru 28 are going to host Frog God Games (in the Arabian rooms) ReaperCon 2019 Gaming.xlsx
    • By JudgeSamson
      Here's the bones Cave Troll!  I painted some of the pustules red with white-heads on them...very gross and troll-ey.  :)

• By Brianuk
      Loved these minis from the Kickstarter. I thought they would be taller but still enjoyed painting them. These are nearly done, I just need to highlight again and then tidy up all the things I ignore on smaller models because they don't show up... 

Also need to do a snow effects base. 

• Who's Online   36 Members, 1 Anonymous, 92 Guests (See full list)