• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rigel
      After giving both Buckland and the Miner a jaunty yellow-and-white scheme, it came burning hot into my mind that they should be part of a team of space roughnecks/asteroid miners/problem solvers. This is the rest of that team. 

First, Kulgara. She's a Pathfinder model, from the 'Iron Gods' adventure, and is a techno-badelf. What a great Space Orc. I think her vambraced fists count as construction equipment, and the ridiculously huge chainsaw (with knuckle spikes, in case you have a chainsaw fight and need to punch someone?) is beautifully over-the-top. I'm not sure what the lever-matic tool on her back is supposed to be. The giant wrench is from Bombshell.

She's definitely in the right line of work here.

Next up, Sluggo, the Space Henchman. Noseless and brutish, with gangly but muscular arms and a dyspeptic expression. I thought at first of making him the same species as the Andromedans, but decided against it and gave him a pale Vampiric Flesh+Magos Purple sluglike complexion. Jetpack is Bombshell again. I love jetpacks, though I'm afraid this one gets in the way of his suspendies.

Serendipitously, I remembered the weird little Slimer-like alien I had leftover from Betty, Space Heroine (50150). It, too, has a big round noseless head, rubbery aspect, wiry limbs, and short legs! Perhaps it and Sluggo here are the same species; it certainly looks like it could hench in a pinch. I'll call it Squish.

Also got a fella in a hazmat suit with some kind of Geiger-counter sensor or such, from Hasslefree. Seen here in a routine check of goo emissions levels. Just carrying out assigned tasks, nothing suspicious here.

And here's the whole greasy roustabout crew:

• By Rigel
      Because we need more badelf fighting ladies.

Kev White, the sculptor, seems to have paid attention during "The First Avenger." Great uniform details. But I've already got the muscular and dynamic Zenith (50080) in that role, so I went with our neighbors to the North. The shield is, again, my addition. 

More angles: 

Superhero team-up time! 

And another mission (feat. Dirk Goodspeed, 50195, and Sasquatch, 50011).

More Squatch:

• By Rigel
      Dungeon-crawling! They say it's a young humanoid's game, but that's not always true. A lifetime of experience and the survival skills necessary to get to one's golden or even orichalcum years are pretty useful.

Here's Sebastian, a knight of some experience from Hasslefree. Well armored and cautious, probably why he's still around. 

And another, less cautious but equally seasoned adventurer, Conran the Barbarian, also from Hasslefree.

More pictures: 

Here he is bonding with the grandkids (Serris, 02997 and Cuth Wolfson, 03701)

and at his day job. 

(Conran is definitely a version of Pratchett's Cohen the Barbarian, who conceded that after a few hours of fighting a ten-thousand-man army he might start getting tired too--but so would his enemies, as they would be running uphill at that point.)

Fighter and barbarian-thief are a good start, but a well-rounded party should also have an arcanist and a healer. Jos Gebbler, 14317, and Estra,  60198, seem like good fits. A combined three centuries of adventuring experience pays off!

But there are threats yet older than they...

• By SirLancelittle
      Giant Tortoise from Stonehaven Miniatures. I have more of their stuff than any company except Reaper. They are actually running a kickstarter right now (in case anyone is interested).
    • By Shadespyre
      Anyone who has got the male one of these able to tell me how easy it would be to remove his head for use on another mini?

• Who's Online   26 Members, 0 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list)