Sign in to follow this  
Maledrakh

Maledrakh's 91007 Bone Fiend, or Why is that pile of bones moving about?

This year the minis I manage to paint will all count towards the resolutionary challenge. As per the resolutionary painting challenge guidelines, I will post them here, and link in my post in the challenge thread.

Semi-random mini of the month, part 1:

from the second Reaper Bones kickstarter, they made a small selection of minis with the title Savage Worlds:

151008-savage-worlds-91007-bone-fiend.jp

Chosen for simplicity, but more so because it happened to be one of the front minis on the undercoated-and-ready-shelf. This figure seems to be comprised of many different skeletons and parts, from several species. There is at least one dog in there as well.

I don't know what this "Savage Worlds" setting is, but I expect it to be something pulpy set in the american west or similar. The other minis are texas rangers in stetsons, an undead gunslinger, some steampunky mechanic type , a giant prairie tick and this ambulatory pile of bones.

Bone Fiend

Savage Worlds

Reaper Miniatures, 91007

Bonesium

40mm round lipped base.

• Like 22

That is a very nice looking skeletal pile.

Savage Worlds is a game system I happen to really like, this bone pile and the western style minis are for Deadlands, a horror/western setting. There are other settings well, including 50 Fathoms, a fun fantasy pirate setting.