joshuaslater

Diehard Miniatures

Just added a pledge in for the Wood Elf stuff, because those designs are gorgeous, plus being in the UK, postage isn't too bad for me

But yeah, their stretch goals do seem a bit... ambitious. I'd really like to see the wood elf dragon rider (and most likely throw money at them for it, cause weakness for wood elves), but I'd be surprised if it reaches it. I'm hopeful they'll at least hit funded though

Edited by Drifter

Silly me, because the Elf stuff was still concept art my brain had decided they were stretch goals.

I'll up my pledge later, if/when this gets closer to funding.

To the surprise of absolutely no one, they're cancelling this kickstarter.

Currently, they plan to relaunch on November 3rd with a much more sensible funding goal.

• Like 1

Right, so they've relaunched this morning, with a far more sensible goal, and a longer time period

£4500, for funding, then stretch goals up to £20k, which is only just above half of their original base goal. Plus they've added in some extras in the form of familiars

Looks far more promising this time around

Hi Guys,

The Diehard Miniatures KS is down to it's last 11 days, if you've not yet done so, go take a look and see what's been unlocked. Don't worry if you haven't the cash to pledge fully, we will be using a after market manager, so you will be able to carry on with your purchasing until our cut off date of January 31st. After this point we will start to process orders. All you have to do is pledge what you can now so we have your details, to be able to take advantage of this option. 

Cheers,

Tim Prow

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/diehardminiatures/diehard-miniatures-fantasy-miniatures

• Like 1

Hi,

Diehard Miniatures Kickstarter has entered its final 11 days. We funded in just over a day and have been busy unlocking goals. If you've not yet seen the site or heard of us please come take a look! https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/diehardminiatures/diehard-miniatures-fantasy-miniatures Our first KS is helping us produce 33 miniatures (9 warriors, 9 wizards, 9 ogre sized monsters, and 6 conversions), we also have a Kickstarter exclusive Limited Edition sculpt, and 9 familiars (familiars come as freebies to high pledgers). The range is based on 28mm scale, Eru-Kin 28-29mm (space frogs as some call them), Humans 30mm, Orcs 32mm, Dwarves and Goblins 25mm, Gnomes 20mm, Orgre sized monsters 50mm.

For more information come take a look! You can also find us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/DiehardMiniatures/?ref=bookmarks and https://www.facebook.com/groups/1652569374985833/

Cheers,

Tim Prow

P.S. Sorry for the double post, apparently you aren't allowed more than 1 Kickstarter post on this forum, even if you didn't write both of them. The Mod merged the two threads, hence why you've seen both messages together....

Edited by Tim Prow

Diehard Miniatures: ​11 Days left, funded within 2 days. Sculptors include Tim Prow, Chaz Elliott and Drew Williams. Artist Richard Luong (of Cthulhu Wars fame).

Just over a week to go on this, and they just unlocked a bunch of alternative sculpts:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/diehardminiatures/diehard-miniatures-fantasy-miniatures/posts/1425634

I'm in for the 5 minis (£30) pledge level, and with what's unlocked at the moment I'm thinking maybe:

* Skeletal Knight

* Skeletal Knight alt sculpt

* Necromancer

* Troll (counts as two)

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/163050832/animal-companion-miniatures-by-crititcouk-series-2?ref=discovery_category_newest

About
      You spoke and we listened ...
      Thank you for checking out our project. After our first successful project we are back with the same great detailed miniatures but in the 28mm scale many of you wanted.
      Made from injection moulded PVC we were incredibly happy with the quality of our previous models, the factory we worked with were very efficient allowing us to start to fulfil our Kickstarter a full two months early.
      We worked hard to have our sculpts in place meaning as soon as we are successful we can spring into action and instruct the factory to start the process. 
      Core Box Alpha containing 2 large Animals (2inch base) and 6 medium Animals (1inch base) 28mm scale Models Hero Forge Models next to our Animal Miniatures Core Box Beta containing 2 large Animals (2inch base) and 6 medium Animals (1inch base) 28mm scale Models Hero Forge Models next to our Animal Miniatures Pledge for both to make a saving. Both Core Boxes containing 4 large Animals (2inch base) and 12 medium Animals (1inch base) 28mm scale Models Containing various animals and companions these 2 core sets are everything you loved in the first but with a 28mm scale. 
        At a staggering 7" tall and 10" long the mighty Tarrasaque attacks... Think yourself lucky, he was originally intended to be 14" in height!
    • By ratsmitglied
      I'm not associated with these guys, but they make some pretty good MDF terrain, and are branching out into minis
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/knightsofdice/mirrors-of-tullarn-28mm-fantasy-wargaming-miniatures

About
      Mirrors of Tullarn is a new range of 28mm miniatures from Knights of Dice, set in a distinctive fantasy setting and cast in glorious metal!
      These characterful figures have been sculpted by Anton Ducrot (from Flytrap Factory) for tabletop miniature wargames and would look amazing in any fantasy setting, whether that is your Dungeons & Dragons or other roleplaying campaigns or as weary adventurers in your Frostgrave warbands or other tabletop games.
      We are using this campaign to fund the production molds and the initial release of 28 figures from four factions, the Anram, Tarusa, Lahari and Saresh, in glorious white-metal!  Hopefully (with your help!) we can also release a host additional figures in the form of freebies, add-ons and awesome stretch goals!
      A small band of Lahari faces of against some Saresh warriors All the miniatures have been sculpted and master molds created, we simply need the funds to make the production molds to put these figures into full production.
      With your help, we can bring these figures to market and hopefully get a good headstart on expanding the range quickly.
      The Anram defend their mountain hide-away from a marauding band of Tarusa raiders There are 8 simple pledge levels to choose from, we’ve broken them into easy to understand groups. Simply pick a pledge level, (each one represents a group of figures from the different factions), you'll then receive any FREE STRETCH GOALS unlocked during the campaign ... the more stretch goals that are unlocked, the more figures you get for free!
      A group of hired knights accompanied by their paymaster The Wanderer - no rewards, select this pledge to simply show your support!  Thank you!
      The Nomad - back the project at this level and you'll receive the Kickstarter Exclusive 'Void Witch', and gain access to the Add-ons and Stretch Goals to add more when they are unlocked. This pledge does not qualify for any free add-ons.
      Anram Nobility - receive the 7 Anram figures, all FREE stretch goals, access to Add-Ons and the Kickstarter Exclusive figure - the Void Witch!
      Tarusa Chieftain - receive the 7 Tarusa figures, all FREE stretch goals, access to Add-Ons and the Kickstarter Exclusive figure - the Void Witch!
      Lahari Seafarer - receive the 7 Lahari figures, all FREE stretch goals, access to Add-Ons and the Kickstarter Exclusive figure - the Void Witch!
      Saresh Labourer - receive the 7 Saresh figures, all FREE stretch goals, access to Add-Ons and the Kickstarter Exclusive figure - the Void Witch!
      Warlord of Tullarn - You will receive all initial 28 figures from the Anram Nobility, Tarusa Chieftain, Lahari Seafarer & Saresh Labourer  pledges.  You'll also receive all FREE stretch goals, access to add-ons and the Kickstarter Exclusive figure - the Void Witch!
      All-In! - You will receive all 28 figures from the Anram Nobility, Tarusa Chieftain, Lahari Seafarer & Saresh Labourer  pledges.  You'll also receive FOR FREE every unlocked stretch goal, add-on and the Kickstarter Exclusive 'Void Witch'!  This pledge is a little  bit of a gamble, but as the stretch goals start unlocking this pledge level really starts paying dividends!
      *25mm Round slotted base included with every miniature. 
      The masters of time, the Anram live high on the highest peaks across Tullarn Savage mountain clansmen, bent on domination and oppression! Masters of the oceans, rivers and trade the Lahari wear the finest silks and flaunt oppulent treasures Saresh tend to the fertile valleys and vast farmlands of Tullarn A true Warlord knows how to bring people together, and then pitch them at each others throat!
    • By joshuaslater
      Cool factions in this game!
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1849625770/chronicles-of-the-wayfarer-heroes
    • By lannister2112
      Here is a Bones inspired kickstarter that I think my fellow painters will appreciate, a travel and display case for your mini. 
      Mini Monument 
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/minimonument/mini-monument?ref=nav_search&result=project&term=mini%20monument

Thanks for looking! 

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/elder-forge/elder-forge-tier-2?ref=discovery_category_newest

• Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 319 Guests (See full list)