Sign in to follow this  
Adrift

Bugbears: Mogg, Kegg, and friend...

They look fantastic, Aaron! Love the weathering you accomplished and they look gritty and dangerous. Beware tiny adventurers!

• Like 1

These are awesome, makes me want to paint up mine sooner. Time to re-arrange that paint queue again.

• Like 2

These are awesome, makes me want to paint up mine sooner. Time to re-arrange that paint queue again.

After the bugbears are done, I'm either painting my chimera or starting on the 'oh rats!' guys from KS2.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Loim
      So, here is the victim for my #craftpaintchallenge. I did some minor modifications, a little gap filling, and a minor amount of cleanup. I'm going to get started on the primer and base coats. As per my own guidelines I will be using only craft paints. I will also be using primarily Wappel Green Handle brushes for the majority of the work. Lets do this.

• By stormbreach
      Hi all.  I may have finished this guy in record time.  I am trying this new thing where when I want to stop and get up from my desk... I don't .  This is a bugbear that I just primed with a couple others even though I didn't really have any strong feelings about him.  But as I started working on him I started to get more excited, which is something that's been happening to me more now.  I just start a mini to get more stuff painted and end up liking the job.  I have started to put more effort into highlighting because I got a nudge here on the forums and I am so glad I did.  I really like the work I did on his armour, bringing the scales up to a brighter orange and ticking the edges with silver to make it look like the orange was paint wearing off.  In person he really glitters with that silver, something that didn't quite come across in the picture.  I like the highlighting I did with his skin and loincloth and also the silver rivets on the arm and shin guards.  I hope you all like him too!

• By Livesay
      Got to get a brighter light, but here are my bugbears.

• By Pineapple
      These guys had been sitting on my desk of unfinished minis for a long time, so in February I finished them up for the "finished, not perfect" section of the Jan/Feb RP Challenge.  Total models for January/February 2019 ended up being 5, but that already is more than I typically get done in that span, so I'll call it a win.

Thanks for looking!  C&C welcome.
  • Who's Online   9 Members, 1 Anonymous, 38 Guests (See full list)