Sign in to follow this  
Melkavar

Undead Lords #1: Lich

Cool effect with the glowing green.

Thanks! Reaper viper green and spectral white (one of the bonus colors from the ghoulie bag for orders this month), mixed 50/50. Turned out even better than I hoped on my first try with it. I suspect it would work well with viper green and maggot white or ghost white as well.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Inarah
      This is the Bones version.  I used her for an experiment with Contrast paints.  I think it worked ok, but the softer detail gave a less desired effect -- at least on the armor. I had to go over that again with an ink wash.  The red came out very bright.  Maybe I could have gone over that with ink, too, but I liked the vivid contrast. She is a vampire, after all.  I drybrushed a little silver metal for highlights on her armor, looks good in hand, but the flash caught it and it looks like white spots in the pic. 

• By Inarah
      An experiment with metallic paint.  Not sure I like how he came out, but the players sure won't miss their perception checks for that red armor.  Chopped up his cloak a bit trying to get him on a sculpted base, and the color washed out a bit in the flash. 

• By Londonrhino
      I am pretty new to the hobby having started painting in February. I finally worked up the courage to post one of my completed projects in the hopes of getting some feedback. So here is my painted Large Earth Elemental  from the Reaper Bones line. Any advise is very welcome as I would very much like to improve! Thanks!

• By BrokenWolf668
      Like the title say, WIP. Struggling a little with the vagueness of the sculpt, but this is an early Bones, AFAIK, so making allowances. 

• By rubegon
      I have a few WIPs that are taking forever, but I needed an alternate Kuo Toa faction for D&D tonight, so I went for it and “speed painted” these in about 4 hours.

I used both BCA Pink *and* Drow Nipple Pink as the main skin and spine colors!  Do I get bonus points for that?

Here are the ones I did a few months before that took about 4 times longer over several weekends.

• Who's Online   17 Members, 1 Anonymous, 251 Guests (See full list)